Spicy with Black TE37's

thanks man - wood like to see how your ride is coming along - because i'm so lazy...what offset you running? issues?

+45 with a 7.5" wheel....I just posted a pic in your TE37 thread. Im having rubbing issues with that offset in the rear when having more than 1 passenger. But i rarely have anyone else in the car, so i havent had them rolled yet.

The ride is doing well, and ill have updated pics of her soon. Need to grab a few more pieces before i show her off ;) Ive been laying low.

Charles just roll them. WHen I had mine, they rubbed, but rolled they didnt anymore. Unless you are using Nitto rubber, they are called like that because thats all they do: RUB. I changed to Toyos and got rid of the problem.

Unless you are using Nitto rubber, they are called like that because thats all they do: RUB. I changed to Toyos and got rid of the problem.

Nitto's rub for sure - I got nice little lines rolling around my side walls

Cant wait to see how all your goods turned out Citizen

Last edited:
I'll be working up in Washington soon, so ill have to meet up and see this beauty in person......sometime at the end of February or March.

I'll be working up in Washington soon, so ill have to meet up and see this beauty in person......sometime at the end of February or March.

hell yeah man - maybe Joka1 will have his piece ;) back together and we can get something going.

would be fun to do a shoot

Last edited:
+45 with a 7.5" wheel....I just posted a pic in your TE37 thread. Im having rubbing issues with that offset in the rear when having more than 1 passenger. But i rarely have anyone else in the car, so i havent had them rolled yet.

The ride is doing well, and ill have updated pics of her soon. Need to grab a few more pieces before i show her off ;) Ive been laying low.

Hey Charles, when you're ready to roll your fenders I'll split the cost with ya and we can do both of our cars at the same time. I'm not sure how much it costs to rent one of those fender rollers but 1/2 is better than full price. Just let me know. (thumb)

cage is now test fitted

msp_cage.jpg

I love seeing this thread pop up. Always such sweet ideas you have. We would be going in the same direction but mine yellow if i didn't trade up to the ms3. You also have more money then I lol. Very nice job

gold roll bar on the way, powder return next week ... stay tuned - all test fit and ready for a reinstall. lots of interior progress. have to work on something while the motor is being rebuilt - works bell additions, alcantara headliner and pillar wraps, DG CF randoms, Forcefed single steering pod with defi racer boost gauge

before
msp_spec.jpg

all gt spec gear to be powdered gold - match the 4 point

after
"some time next week"

sorry for no new pics

Last edited:
How in the hell do you get that Cage in the car?
Does it come apart..or do you just twist it in the door with the front seats out?

Back