Spicy with Black TE37's

Lovely seats. I am looking for Brides with a CF base.

Can't wait to see them installed!

Actually it's a 1300 lb, 300 hp (unless he's modded the motor BIG time) roadster.

Not sure if any work has been done to the motor. Specs were quoted to me. Regardless it must be wicked to drive.

Lovely seats. I am looking for Brides with a CF base.
Can't wait to see them installed!

You and me both :) - Good luck with your Bride search. Hey do you know if the Brides are full carbon or do they stop as soon as they wrap under? Also if you need brackets talk to Wendel at Wedge. From what I gather they make the strongest around...And he's having a Christmas special.

Last edited:
Nice seats...love the car, you got style! Even your living room is straight out of a magazine lol!
I second that....check out that fireplace!
thanks guys - the house was a great find - small little modern rental in a quiet neighborhood. no garage tho :( i'm in the process of renting out the next door neighbors (glare)
Lets see some pics with the FMIC on display!
? - FMIC is on the car and glad to be there
Nice seats, but the Atom has my attention... :D
cummon the MSP rocks the Atom ;)

Last edited:
Had to pull the seats out to measure for the wedge floor brackets - took some better pics - in the words of my friend Blake "all ready attracting pussy"

status06.jpg
<br>
status07.jpg
<br>
status08.jpg
<br>
status09.jpg

30-40 degree install

seats finally went in - sux not having a garage. 30-40 degree install makes for a cold cold day.

status_mount004.jpg
<br>
status_mount001.jpg
<br>
status_mount005.jpg
<br>
status_mount002.jpg
<br>
status_mount006.jpg
<br>
status_mount003.jpg
<br>

(thumb) Good job man. Cold fingers and working on a car don't go together. lol

Naw, I dont like them....they are missing something....
Ah! a set of TAKATAS!!!!

Thise seats are definitely high "Status". The name fits it well. Looks awesome.

Are they sitting lower to the ground or is that just the angle of the pics?
they are about at stock height - trying this out for a bit - might raise them a notch if the current height proves to be an issue.

Naw, I dont like them....they are missing something....
Ah! a set of TAKATAS!!!!

waiting on the first run of STATUS belts. Figured it will match better and save me a little money ;)

Next interior addition
personal_pole_position.jpg

thas good man because my recaros for some reason sit a little lower than stock and i brought the same brackets you have from wedge

Back