MSP Mileage Check!!

I have 111,860 Miles, I took a pic of it when it reached 111,111 miles, cause that wont happen till 222,222, haha

I cant wait till i make it my race car :)

44k miles

drive it? i grow geraniums in mine.
:p

wish i had the time to drive more, it is still a seriously fun car to run around in.

just hit 70,500... makes me sad, considering it had 49,000 when i bought it in march of this year =(

Holy Crap man how on this Earth did you put that many miles on it in 2 years? Seriously?

I see you are in Victorville/San Diego. I am in San Jose (normally I live in GA) but I am driving a rental (Kia Rondo LX V6). How close are we?

bought mine July this year with 53K, now it has 56.5K. Thanks to high gas prices started car pooling to work. Saved the driving to weekends where I found myself finding any excuse to go for a drive. For example, instead of shopping at the closest grocery store, I found myself shopping further away because it has some curvy roads :)

59396 as of today, took a pic for someone who might be interested in it since its for sale here local.. bought it with just at 50K miles

To all these people within insanely low mileage... wtf? I mean really... WTF???

lol no offense or anything but... contrary to what you may think, it's not a badge of honor. I know I probably sound like a dick for saying this (and yeah... part of it is due to jealousy as you'll understand in a minute) but let's get real for a second... As much as we all love these cars and think they're just "sooooo special". They're really not. At least, not compared to the types of cars where its justifiable to baby the s*** out of and barely ever drive them. So if you've got 30k miles on your car after 5 years and it's simply due to the fact that you work 2 miles from home and never drive anywhere far... then that's cool. more power to you. but if you're going out of your way NOT to drive your car... a car that, let's be honest.... is 'just' a freakin protege with some bolt-ons... then I say to you... go drive your damn car already! it's still costing you money to keep it in the garage and your lack of mileage isn't really going to have (as much of) an effect on the resale price as you think.

Ok... enough with that BS. My car just turned 100k It's funny cuz I heard on the radio some advertisement for an extended warranty service. I wasn't serious about getting it/one but I called anyway just to see how much it would cost. After I told the girl what year/make/model my car was... she asked the mileage and was literaly like "whooooaaa... you sure do a lot of driving mister!" lol I'm like... listen here b****! I bought this car new 5.5 years ago. That's 66 months ago! (15k/year worth) So... yeah, I sort've ripped her a new one. Then she told me they don't offer extended warrantys to cars with over 100k miles since "that's when they break". lol After I exhaled and thanked her for wasting my time (maybe their stupid commercial should have mentioned that) I handed the phone over to mr dial tone.

On a serious note... any reason to think (if you obviously take good care of the car and do everything you're supposed to) we can't get 200k miles out of it? Now that it's paid off... I'm almost thinking about driving it 'into the ground'. Just curious at what mileage the ground actually lies.

first off: i know this is a 2 month old post but i just noticed it lol. I'd like to let you know that i'm not the dude that is a complete moron for babying a ****** protege so much as to have only 8900 miles on it after 5 years. that was the dude who had it before me. I on the other hand intend to DD the s*** outta this b**** until falls apart on me.

second: you need to calm down because you obviously are jealous ROFL.

third: i'd like to thank the idiot that babied my car so much because in 2003 i would not have been able to afford an 11k dollar car. (usa)

got mine at 64,xxx about a year ago. now im at 91,xxx. DANG lol..now i see. i put a good amount of miles on it. BUT still runs great :) and for having a MSP for your first car and not paying a dime. im HAPPY :) lol

Original owner of my Spicy Orange dream machine. 115,213 with the original clutch belts etc. I love this car and some day my son will get it after I am done tricking her out to the max!!!!!!!!

Original owner of my Spicy Orange dream machine. 115,213 with the original clutch belts etc. I love this car and some day my son will get it after I am done tricking her out to the max!!!!!!!!

Not the original owner but thanks for making me feel better. I hit 107K about a week ago. Right there with you too. This car and I are in it for the long haul.

well i just got mine. im the 3rd owner and mine has 135000 miles and its still running strong. %100 percent stock(for now) ive replaced the Alternator,Alt belt, PS belt and the Wastegate actuator. next is exaust studs by ARP

Back