MSP Mileage Check!!

59506.. rolled it today.. damn.. less than 500 miles.. then its time to get rid of it.. i hate having cars after 60K miles.

59506.. rolled it today.. damn.. less than 500 miles.. then its time to get rid of it.. i hate having cars after 60K miles.

I don't know from what wealthy world you live in but I've only owned one car that had less than 60 K and it was my previous truck. All others have been at least 70K or better. (first car was 180K)

I don't know from what wealthy world you live in but I've only owned one car that had less than 60 K and it was my previous truck. All others have been at least 70K or better. (first car was 180K)

not a wealthy world.. Just don't keep cars long.. I mean hell my 69 mustang only had 48k when I sold it.. I've been trying to sell the cts dd for a while.. It's got over 70 k now n I hate that!! Drives me up the wall

152,000 :)

Over 20k on the new motor now with innumerable 20+PSI runs.
Bought it in Feb 03 brand new.

You still piss me off Ricktalife. Seriously, I will be in PA towards March. I have the sense to come to your door, beat you senseless, grab your keys, and make off with your MSP. Then, I'd paint my Spicy to Laser Blue and leave it on your driveway. You wouldn't be the wiser. Except now that I've dispelled my plan, I suppose I'll just have to kill you now. :D ;)

You still piss me off Ricktalife. Seriously, I will be in PA towards March. I have the sense to come to your door, beat you senseless, grab your keys, and make off with your MSP. Then, I'd paint my Spicy to Laser Blue and leave it on your driveway. You wouldn't be the wiser. Except now that I've dispelled my plan, I suppose I'll just have to kill you now. :D ;)

rofl..

still just above 100k KMs. Helps that I don't drive in winter and my tranny blew though haha. This summer I'm gonna put a few on it haha. Less than 200km on the rebuilt motor :D

135,000 Miles and some change. ;) She's my daily driver. I treat her with care..

Bought new off the lot. I've been the only driver. 100% Stock. Original turbo, original tranny & LSD. Clutch is getting a bit weak, will probably replace soon.

Currently doing a full-blown emissions related parts replacement..

-Lyserjic
SpicyO #1291

135,000 Miles and some change. ;) She's my daily driver. I treat her with care..

Bought new off the lot. I've been the only driver. 100% Stock. Original turbo, original tranny & LSD. Clutch is getting a bit weak, will probably replace soon.

Currently doing a full-blown emissions related parts replacement..

-Lyserjic
SpicyO #1291

I gotta say that I am impressed. 135k all original. Any major problems beside the clunk in the trunk that you no doubt have?

I gotta say that I am impressed. 135k all original. Any major problems beside the clunk in the trunk that you no doubt have?

Yeah, it clunks. ;) I just haven't got around to fixing it. 95% of my driving is freeway, so I don't notice it much. Oh, I might also add it never got "flashed". My wonderful local Mazda dealer always looked at me like I was from Mars when I used to ask about the reflash. Up until 2005 they claimed it didn't exist! (screwy)

I'm busy working on CEL-emissions related issues at the moment. Trying to get the beast in working order so it'll pass our PITA Texas emissions inspection. Was having some hard starting issues that I fixed this past weekend. The gasket on the output tube side of fuel pump had disintegrated to the point where (I assume here) it was losing fuel pressure. When I pulled the old pump out of the housing the gasket fell into multiple bits.. Replaced pump and gaskets and the hard start issues vanished.

The only major parts replacement I'm planning is a Fidanza aluminum flywheel+new clutch.

-Lyserjic
SpicyO #1291

I shed a tear when I crossed 100,000 km this weekend....then downshifted to 3rd and stuck the pedal to the matal to celebrate...

100km? Isn't that like 60k miles or something...? Cry me a river. I am due for my 110k tire rotate and oil change...

first this...(bang)

then this... (sad1)

lastly this... (notcool)

Back