Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course ~ June 8-9, 2012

What time does this put you at the track?

I'll be in Mansfield Thursday night around 9 PM if anyone is already in the area and wants to meet up.

Realistically, about 8:15-8:30.

my door to entrance time is 1 hour 20 mins ... iirc it takes me 50 mins to the meet up location, so we'd be at the track by 730a ... but i guess if people are going to get breakfast at BK, 8am might be more realistic.

also, on ANOTHER semi-related note ... we are having our annual Night Before the Races Dinner at the Bier Haus on Thursday night at 7pm ... Charles and Charlie are coming (of Dempsey Racing & Fall Line Motorsports, for those of you who don't already know them) and members from I-Moto, Freedom, Jason Saini is coming from CJ Wilson Racing ... and who knows who else might show up ... anyone and everyone is welcome to join us!

The Bier Haus
17692 Pearl Rd
Strongsville, OH

440 238-2064

also ....... as for the Make a Wish Charity Raffle .. we have 10 HOT LAPS for sale for either Fri, Sat AM or Sat PM ... also, a seat harness from Safecraft, 2-2013 VIP Season Tickets to Mid-Ohio, signed pic of CJ Wilson and a T-shirt and Indians tix, a Dogfishhead beer variety pack inc cooler, glasses & opener, SU $50 gift cards, Sunoco gas cards, Mazda swag ... and more ... so bring your cash and/or check book and let's raise some money for a good cause and have fun doing it!!

see YOU at the races!!

Lauri, that's why I said realistically. Some cats are always late... haha

Haha, that "central pacific time". (self-inflicted face palm)

But you know what I mean. Ya say 7am and people show up at 7:30. ;)

Marlon, since Steph can't come, I had to find someone else to use her ticket. A friend of my neighbor Kevin is coming I believe. He's got a 911 though....any problem with him parking with us? Parade lap? Or would he have to park with the Porsche people? lol

The Porsche would have to be in the back of the Mazda pack. Just sayin...

Marlon, since Steph can't come, I had to find someone else to use her ticket. A friend of my neighbor Kevin is coming I believe. He's got a 911 though....any problem with him parking with us? Parade lap? Or would he have to park with the Porsche people? lol

Didn't think about this when we were on the phone but I think we had Phen's dad's Porsche in the corral with us last year along with a couple other non mazdas from Mazda peeps. I don't see why your friend wouldn't be able to join us. Back of the pack though like Evan said.

Lauri, that's why I said realistically. Some cats are always late... haha

MEOW!! : D

its that damn CPT.

Haha, that "central pacific time". (self-inflicted face palm)

But you know what I mean. Ya say 7am and people show up at 7:30. ;)

i just re-read that, 'cause initially i was THINKING we were meeting up at 730a ... so NOW i gotta focus on leaving at 6am so i am not one of 'those' ... but don't hold your breath!! : D Marlon will keep the whip crackin' and I'll get a move on .........

I may be "one of those people" I am working late tonight, if I am not there don't sweat it. I will see you guys down there.

Charles and Charlie, Diane and Tanya will be there tonight as well at the Bier Haus tonight.

Just checked the oil, changed my spark plugs, washed her and put my folding chair (yours too, Evan #2) in P5.

-Sunscreen
-chapstick
-Migraine meds
-cooler/gatorade
-ear plugs
-iPod/headphones
-TICKETS!
-folding chairs
-baseball cap
-Mazda t-shirt!

My plan for the day was..."I'm with Marlon" in the beginning, then rep Team Sahlen's for the race.

But, damn it looks like it's going to be a scorcher!!! And I HATE farmers tans....(lol2)

Back