Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course ~ June 8-9, 2012

i will be there tomorow and sunday!!! i am all by myself and my gf couldnt come. i wouldnt mine talking with some people there.

It was nice meeting you, Protege17. :)

That was an awesome weekend. Now lets post pics! (wiggle)

Caravan down Saturday morning;
2012-06-09_07-57-32_391.jpg

Awake;
2012-06-09_17-17-08_733.jpg

Not so awake...;
2012-06-09_16-01-40_441.jpg

it was awesome actually meeting people this year. i said hello and exchanged names last year, but i never got to really meet most of you for real until this year. you all are some cool cats and i had a real blast this weekend. cant wait til next time.

Did anyone get a final car count for the corral? It looked like we had a great turn out.

I was going to ask if anybody had a guess, looks like we had 15-20 cars on Friday, Saturday I'm estimating around 75-80 Mazda's on Saturday. Possibly more. If you guys have any comments plese PM me, so I can pass it along to the Mazdaspehe66d folks. Also, I have 3-4 tickets for the 6 hours of the Glen. Also, Sahlen's may need help in the pits too.

great pictures!!! i had a blast coming down and checking out mid ohio for the first time. i will be down for sure for many years to come. i am a huge mazda lover. haha
happy i met a lot of you in person seeing how i am on the forum. wish i had more time to post things but so busy, i feel like i need to keep repping my protege since there were very few.
i cant stop saying how awesome of a weekand it was!!!!!

Back