Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course ~ June 8-9, 2012

Let's see if we recognize each other (I think you are the guy I sold a DSM BPV to several years ago, or bought one from. I forget!).

Well, no Mazda will be present for me... not unless I can find a bolt to plug the EGR bung on the manifold. Sooo close...

Did you look through my huge bag o' bolts? I'm sure Summit or Ace in Hudson has a bolt. I don't see why one bolt will stop you from going...

If it is the same size as an o2 sensor, I have two plug bolts that came with my downpipe that I have no use for.

It isn't stopping me from going to the track... Reason why it will stop THE CAR from going is because I will have a hole about 17mm in diameter in my exhaust manifold, facing my heater hoses and firewall. If I can't plug that, I will melt both heater hoses and probably scorch the firewall.

It's bigger than the O2 port I believe, and it's a finer thread. It's a big hole to fill. Evan, didn't you eliminate the EGR from one of the engines? Gotta keep digging for info.

It's a big hole to fill.

tee-hee

I didn't delete any EGR's. The JDM KL didn't have one and I just transferred everything from the blown Milly motor to the JDM motor. Sorry, man.

Crap the same conversation is going on in 2 threads. I was going crazy because I swore I posted something about this EGR topic, but it was over in the Miata daily thread.

Evan, I just confirmed with my people that I'll be leaving at 7am which puts us at the Wendy's at 8 per our PM conversation.

Roger that, Will. See ya there at 8am. Don't forget my cash, sucka! haha

I'm so excited for this weekend! (wiggle)

Roger that, Will. See ya there at 8am. Don't forget my cash, sucka! haha

I'm so excited for this weekend! (wiggle)

Hey number 1...do you still have my lawn chair (from the cookout)? If so, would you be able to bring it? Also, are you guys doing a caravan down there? If so, I'll join you.

Hey number 2! haha. Yeah, I still have it. I'll bring it with me. We can caravan down friday and saturday. Any NEOhio cats want to Caravan?

edit- How about we meet up at the TA Travel Center (8834 Lake Road
Seville, OH 44273) parking lot in Lodi at the 76/71 interchange at 7am. Sound good?

Last edited:
Hey number 2! haha. Yeah, I still have it. I'll bring it with me. We can caravan down friday and saturday. Any NEOhio cats want to Caravan?

Sweet thanks!! What time are you guys planning on heading down there?

Last edited:
I'll be getting on 71 about 4-5 exits down at US 250 at 7:35-7:40. So depending on the timing I might see you guys.

I think I'm confused with where that BK is. Let's just use this address for the TA Travel Center at 76/71.

8834 Lake Road
Seville, OH 44273

We'll meet you guys there, I will see what time Marc is going to meet us, I think Tom may be there as well. We may need some assistance with organizing the tent, parking and the like.

Back