boxes have arrived

guess what's about to go down

a924ba39.jpg

Last edited:
yup, E55 Replicas from TheRetrofitSource

They'll have CCFL angel eyes as well on the shroud

I'll be duplicating the set i had done previously pictured below

Protegeretro.jpg

Good deal. I like the E55's (is that modeled from a Mercedes?) After seeing them, I think I'll take the E55 route, too.
Did you go with the Morimoto Mini?
It doesn't look like you painted over the reflective service inside the housing, is it removable? Last time I broke into a housing was a Honda headlight housing the reflective area was part of the housing and I had to paint over it.

Last edited:
yeah, i'll get proper pics this time lit up lol

And yes, i'll be using the morimoto kit. The reflective surface inside the headlight is not removable (sorta is but a PITA) so instead, i mask off everything NOT getting painted with news paper and painters tape then take a scotch brite pad to everything i'll be painting to scuff the surface)

The lights pictured above are painted black (the finished part) the pics further up is fresh out of the box and not touched yet so it's all chrome still.

Ah. I'm curious to see a retrofitted set of stock p5 headlights with no other mod besides projectors. A part of me likes that iced clear look that the p5 headlights have

Mx-p5 how am I suppose to choose and pay for different options if your eBay link only had one price?

Shoot me a pm, the eBay link is basically a starting point. If someone has requests, they email me and I setup a custom invoice through PayPal for exactly what you're looking for.

I purchase the retrofit kits to order per each customer, so whichever options you choose i can order

so are the ccfl angel eyes only lit up for marker lights or all the time when headlights are on? also are there pics of what they look like. and yes i truely don't know but want to retro fit my headlights after seeing all these sweet pics. Also the retrofit kit on the first page what options do i want. I know about the schrouds but what about other the other stuff?

nope, nothing with blacked out mini gatlings yet.

As to the CCFL, how they power up is up to you, they have their own wiring that you wire up to your power source of choice. Whether it be a switched source that comes on when you turn the key or you can run it to your own switch to control when they're on and off.

I've got no pics of the CCFL's lit yet but on TheRetrofitSource's website they have some. Here's a civic lit up. They now offer Scion XB LED rings which are even brighter when on but more visible when off
Here's the CCFL
HondaCCFLl.jpg

Latest posts

Back