Mazdaspeed Protege Projector Headlights

the turn signal itself will remain incandescent as it's actually brighter than any LED because of the design of the reflector

The LED i am installing is not the turn signal but rather a daytime running light that will shut off when the turn signal is activated

Here's the LED's i'm installing
Morimoto%20Super%20Bright%20Teaser-9493l.jpg

http://www.theretrofitsource.com/product_info.php?cPath=31&products_id=14906

^^really looking forward to that final product. If you don't post it on here send me a PM. I need to see more p5 designs so I can figure mine out.

anyone got any more pics? In a few more months i should have enough money to finally do this project. I am getting stoked

so on the msp lights after disassembly you remove the refloctor portion of the light so that everything fits in there nicely correct. Other wise my schouds don't fit. Thought i ask so i don't screw them up. Thanks in advance.

so on the msp lights after disassembly you remove the refloctor portion of the light so that everything fits in there nicely correct. Other wise my schouds don't fit. Thought i ask so i don't screw them up. Thanks in advance.

what projectors and shrouds did you get?

i got the morimoto kit listed on here from the retrofit kit source.com with the gatlin gun shrouds

do you have to cut down the gatlin gun schrouds to fit?? then it looks to me like you paint the reflective portion and install it all back together. Please let me know. any good advice on how to cut it down ?? ie. cutoff wheel, bandsaw??

what was your issue? The shroud goes on in one certain direction (Only the mini gatling) that allows you to mount it with screws.

What was it catching on? I've never had that issue with any shroud except the large shrouds

arg, u guys having a clean looking signal light.....

i already assembled everything back... dont wanna take it apart again...

i was walking around at pick and pull and found these
2013-05-20_12-31-56_961_zps7776df6d.jpg

2013-05-20_12-32-14_199_zps84a9741a.jpg

i got them for about 11 bucks each

Back