Mazdaspeed Protege at SEMA! Shocker!

PERRY323 said:
New 4 year 50 000 miles warranty?

Some people been talking on this one , nobody told me that i will have this on my 2003, anyone aware of that?
\\\

Canadian warranty is different than US.

I'll hopefully be heading for SEMA today. I'll get photos.

Keith

i think we dont like it primarily because the pic looks distorted. it looks like it was stretched sideways, which is why it looks 626ish...i cant imagine the car looks like that

hey anyone want to fill me in? What are the exact differences? What is the price going to be on this guy? If it has a NEW bigger exhaust, wouldnt there be a substantial HP boost too? I know about the kit difference but what else is different?

There will be no difference in hp at all. Unless they change the motor. If they raise the hp any more, the car becomes less reliable and more prone to malfunctions int he motor. If that happens, it will cost them possibly millions in warranty work. It's a managment decision.

Complete with a host of new features, this tuner's dream car adds a fresh exterior look with new front and rear skirts, rear wing with center high-mount stop light, and a larger MAZDASPEED-branded oval exhaust tip. New Dark Hyper Silver Racing Hart aluminum wheels complete the cars aggressive look. The interior of the 2003.5 features a newly branded MAZDASPEED shift knob, pedals and floor mats. The center gauge needles are silver, and the steering wheel, shift boot and seats receive electric yellow stitching accents

So, is this all the changes from the 2003 to the 2003.5???
If not clue me in! Let me know whats going on with those pictures too! They will surely be helpful!

maybe it is how stretched that picture is I need to do some photo shop work and see what I can do with this crappy pic. I will reserve any more judgement until I see more pics.

Are you sure that the photo is stretched, it is off the Mazda website, the same photo. Why would they strecth the photo is if would jack up the look? I think that is the way it looks, probably going for a more refined look, which is does look, but it doesn't look as mean or agressive. I be interested in seeing some photshop work done to it.

here is a microsoft photo version I stretched it to proportion and sharpened and recontrasted the image a little better. But still just grills where fog lights were :wtf: I sure hope this is no production the bumper I could get used to if it had fog lights.:confused:

oops so mad I forgot photo:p

Attachments

• 20035 clean.jpg
    20035 clean.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 310
I'm heading out the door to Vegas right now. I'll have pictures on the weekend. Monday at the latest.

Keith

Good work on the pic, I am still not really feelin it though. I am anxiuos to see pics from SEMA. Can anyone go to the SEMA show?

Back