Mazdaspeed Protege Aftermarket Parts Listing

Bump.......i vote to sticky the thread again.please

There's a link to this thread in the only sticky in the section...it was done to keep things neater in here. But I think it should be stickied as well.

Leadfoot said:
Justin...don't know if this was posted up or not, but this was a recent find that looks like an exact match for stock gauges:

http://www.sw-performance.com/Prods/50mech.html

They offer 2-1/16" (52mm) and 2-5/8" (~67mm) silver faced gauges (also in white & black), and I believe they are back-lit like stock gauges in red (or green w/ colored boots...you can also buy LED kits in red, blue or green). The Boost/Vac gauge runs about $50, so they are competetively priced as well. The website has a link for distributors so people can order them online or at a local shop if available.

Wow! The boost gauge goes up to 60psi!

Vicocola said:
anybody have any updates on brake pads or rotors??? greatly need before i crash my car :p

Yes, EssentialSpeed is offering Steel braided line kits and Carbon Fibre brake pads... as well as drilled/slotted rotors!

hey i just wanted to toss out an idea if it has not been already. i noticed that joes FCD is the FCD here. I am in the market for an FCD but don't want joes. It would be nice to see a list of other FCD's that people have used and the price for them.
Thanks.

I can get you the drilled or slotter rotors from Essential Speed if you would be interested in them. I am their Texas dealer. I can give Kevin a call, and let you know what kind of deal I could make on them.

Vicocola said:
anybody have any updates on brake pads or rotors??? greatly need before i crash my car :p

It's updated when I have time to. I work 50+ hours a week and have been busy planning several local meets, as well as organizing a local Mazda car club. I'm also getting ready to start a new job next week.

Hopefully after I start the job I will have extra time...I'll only be working 40 hours a week, because I won't need the extra income from a second job.

REALLY? cool!

LinuxRacr said:
No, just make sure you stay out of boost at least 30-60 seconds before you cut your car off.

so you're sayin on my way into the neighborhood (wehich takes approx. 1 minute) in like 4th gear at 25 MPH wiothout boosting is enough? and i don't have to let the dam car sit for 30 seconds liek i been doing? i mean i'll probably do it just in case, but yeah that kinda makes sense being that the turbo isn't spooling so there's nothign to create friction and what not, which means no heat... cool

boost pressure

what do u guys think of me boosting 13 pounds on stock every thing , and how u you get rid of fuel cut

New guy here. Boosting 13 psi in Orlando weather should be fine. I recently left West Palm Beach and was boosting that amount. All that sticky heat keeps things bogged down. I have found that in colder weather, as in my current location needs a fcd, Joepmbc.com. Also in need of fixing the rich conditions. Joepmbc.com also has product. Of course, I have not purchased the items yet, looking to see if there are any guine pigs out there??

Back