2003 Mazdaspeed Protege Rescued and some questions

Just rescued an 03 msp that someone threw away to a local junkyard. didn't trust the maintenance, so as of right now this is what I've done to it.
All 4 motor mounts all were destroyed
Felpro valve cover gasket with some silicone
Oil change and filter
Oil pan gasket
Front mount intercooler
Full aluminum intercooler pipes
Non turbo full aluminum radiator with non turbo fanshrouds
Silicone radiator hoses
Had front Lamborghini doors but converted back to stock
Front suspension refresh
On top of this I want to get a header because the oem calaway manifold is cracked and a down pipe as well

Questions I have
Is the oem turbo with calaway manifold and downpipe a t25? Because there's a downpipe that's says it's for a t25 turbo
Wanted to see if it will fit oem turbo
Also header I found for cheap but will be reinforcing it with welds and brackets
So wanted to know if these would fit it
Screenshot_20230729_014030_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230729_014034_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230729_043125_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230729_043131_Chrome.jpg

That manifold and Downpipe are direct fit for the MSP Turbo. Just be aware that those cheap manifolds are prone to cracking. I bought one years ago to turbo my miata, every 2-3k miles there would be another crack, this was after reinforcing it and making a custom bracket that supported it to the block. I ended up make a duplicate of it using schedule 40 stainless pipe, never cracked again. I purchased that Downpipe for my MSP. I haven't gotten the time to install it yet, quality is definitely MEH but with the proper tools to modify it there is potential for the price. You would most than likely have to modify it a bit to be able to get a nut on that middle bottom hole on the 5 bolt flange, its tight.

Back