March 13 - Independance Winking Lizard - 5pm

Yeah. I'm only going to be there for a little bit after 5. I have band practice at 630. With an upcoming gig (so I'm told, but I have a feeling it's not happening) I can't really say that I'm not coming just so that I can go to a late scheduled gathering. I'm going to head up there earlier, so if anyone wants to keep me company while I crawl into a beer glass, I'd welcome the company.

Yeah. I'm only going to be there for a little bit after 5. I have band practice at 630. With an upcoming gig (so I'm told, but I have a feeling it's not happening) I can't really say that I'm not coming just so that I can go to a late scheduled gathering. I'm going to head up there earlier, so if anyone wants to keep me company while I crawl into a beer glass, I'd welcome the company.

We'll join ya Phen

Sunday, Larry. Hope you can make it and are feeling better, mate.

Sunday, yes I see that now. I am feeling a bit better today and hopefully more so tomorrow. If that is the case we will most likely make it up for a while. Jen has to be at work at 10 that night. Will most likely be a last minute decision.

Sunday, yes I see that now. I am feeling a bit better today and hopefully more so tomorrow. If that is the case we will most likely make it up for a while. Jen has to be at work at 10 that night. Will most likely be a last minute decision.

I want to get there by 4:00 or so Larry, so if you guys want to come up early and get a few beers in, pick up yout Piloti's and be on your way, it is cool!

Looks like we are going to try to make it. Belly feels decent, will have to wait and see how I feel in the car though. If we do have to turn back I will send Evan#1 a text and we can make other arrangements for getting our shoes. Keep your fingers crossed.

Funeral for a distant relative today. I will watch for the next meet.

Back