April 16th - Bedford Winking Lizard Monthly Meet

Can I come over and watch?

If you stop here before hand we all could car pool to the Lizard and come back to the zed deadness. Granted I know folks like to have their cars to show off at events and such, but it's an offer none the less.

hey Evan, i was thinking about installing the struts tomorrow; i think it's supposed to rain, so how much room would there be in the garage to do some work?

just wondering since i was going to head over to the lizard too; i can do it anytime so no biggie if there's not, i'll probably just come up to hang out anyway!

Kevin. No.

haha, just kidding. This weekend's not so good. Next weekend is my swap so it might be a while till the garage is free again. Sorry, mate.

alright, like i said, no problem!

but, i might still come up early and hang out if that's cool, and i definitely want to help you with the swap! i owe you man! and i can buy some pizza or something that weekend too!

I have free space in my garage. Would just need to bring over some tools though. I have some, but not sure what all you would need.

I have free space in my garage. Would just need to bring over some tools though. I have some, but not sure what all you would need.

the most help would be from the impact gun; it's no biggie tho, i can do this anytime!

so what time are people meeting at the Lizard?

See you guys up there. Justine and I will be running late due to the fact we both work until 4...

hey Evan, i was thinking about installing the struts tomorrow; i think it's supposed to rain, so how much room would there be in the garage to do some work?

just wondering since i was going to head over to the lizard too; i can do it anytime so no biggie if there's not, i'll probably just come up to hang out anyway!

Which car?

I'll probably be a little late, waiting for Tessa to get off work.

mms_picture-44.jpg

Epic

As you can tell from the pic.. one feller got a bit excited and is still goin for it.. and the other was the backstop to his pitch.

Back