February 26 - Fairlawn Winking Lizard Meet

As long as they are good for at least the summer, I will take them and get them out of your way. I just don't know about fitting them in the Kia Rio--'Tine seems to think they will fit...a couple in the back seat, a couple in the trunk. My car is available, she is just being stubborn and wants to drive. Oh well, women...what can you do?

Well, took me 50 minutes to drive to work today.......I am the only one on my team today as well, really quiet in the office. Seems more like the Cuyahoga County Morgue!!! But I am off at 2:30 today and then we'l be off to our Night at The Races..

We have the followng horses running at out charity event.

Phen-Phenetration would have went with Deep, did not want to scare the single ladies in my office.

Coppertone-Haasestyle

Machiavelli-Machiavelli

eprx-7 -Rotary Power

Perro del Sol- Haasesum 2, Lo Lo Jones, Tripple Ho's, HO 3, Mr. Pastorius

Should be a great night of fun, we are raising money for the troops. We have 10 tickets left if you want to come and hang out...they're $10.00 and you can bet on the horses. We will have food, wings, sub's, pizza, it is BYOB...

The address is VFW Post 6768 8584 Old 8 Road Northfield, OH 44067 Starts @ 7:00PM There are a lot of raffle prizes too, including 2 grand-am baskets with full access to Mid-Ohio or Watkins Glens!!!

Mr. Pastorius = epic horse name. Thanks, Marlon. You kids have fun!

How long are you all planning on being there? I may come up with a few friends if some of you are staying late.

We will be there, not sure how late though. No stinking snow storm was gonna keep me away.

Last time, a few stayed from about 5 to 9...but I don't know what will happen tonight (you never know with this bunch :) ). Justine and I will be there....so save us a seat. We should get there around 5:15-5:30 depending on traffic and how long it takes her to pretty up! See you guys tonight!

Looking forward to meeting you if you come, Bill!

I personally have no problem staying there for a long period of time. I do have somewhere to be later, but... that's going to be another late thing. A buddy is moving back to Buffalo and some folks for work set up a gathering to sit back and enjoy some brews.

But yeah... it wouldn't be the first (or last) time that I would have spent 6+ hours at a Lizard. Me, Rose, Shelly, Marlon, and Lauri... back in the day... used to do all day tours. Get there at 11, stay till 6 or 7 or so. Christmas in July last year I was there from like... 1:30 or 2 until 11:30 or something goofy.

I'm probably going to be there a little early. I have a goal in mind and I don't want to be too questionable when I leave. Know what I'm sayin'?

So... any idea on the total number joining us today? I'll be heading there early so I can put the info in early to make sure we're golden.

Well I put in my four hours of sleep gota run some errands and my zombie ass will be there lookin prolly more haggard than usual. Deanna has to work tonight so I will be Mr Solo Dolo.

Hit me up when you're on your way. I'm heading up early to get a couple down to ensure I get the 50 today.

We'll be there between 5:30 & 6:00 waiting for Lauri to get off work. We'll have Mazda Calendars, Mitty Posters and Grassroots Motorsports magazines for those who don't get it. See you soon!

Latest posts

Back