:
2013 Abarth, 2004 MSM - FM, '74 BMW Bavaria, 97 Civic EX B18C1
Ok, time to plan the April Lizard meet.

Dates and locations folks.

Date: April 16th
Time: 5pm

25380 Miles Road, Bedford, OH 44146

Last edited:
let's see boys and girls...April 2nd, Phen/Lew residence cook out and install meet, April 9-10 Mid-Ohio, April 29-May 1, The Mitty, so that leaves April 16-17

I'm hosting a Trailblazer/Envoy mod meet at my house on the 16th. Depending on what time this outing is, might be able to stop out for a few drinks.

Last edited:
Subbing. April 16th or 17th seems like the only option. I will check my schedule and confirm my presence! Oh, and Justine will probably go as well (of course).

We tend to rotate.

Justine said that we should go back to Brunswick at the last event so that I can talk to Sydney again...

I'm trying to think of which ones have the best parking lot for such an extravaganza. Macedonia and Bedford have good lots. Peninsula has the worst parking lot in the world, but it's my favorite store.

Currently, we've tackled:

Brunswick
Fairlawn
Independance.

Jen and I will be there, well wherever the group decides. Saturday works best for us.

Justine said that we should go back to Brunswick at the last event so that I can talk to Sydney again...

While I am all for hitting up Brunswick anytime (for reasons other than Sydney), I do believe we should hit a new location at each monthly meet. I checked the calendar and I am free on the 16th. EDIT: Yes, we can do Brunswick last and see if she still remembers you! I'm sure she does, as she was all over you that night:
"Oh Phen! You went to China! HAHAHA Oh Phen! You are soooooooooo funny.....and cute.....and......you drive a Miata? Well, that's kind of girly, but...."

We can do the Brunswick spot any day of the week, Phen. We will just ask if Sydney is there and if she can serve. A nice dinner/beer after a day of work would do me some good right about now. This week has been so crazy...

Ya, so, Bedford on the 16th? Sounds like a date, meet you around 5ish? Ha ha. Anyway is that the plan?

Back