Hey Mazdaspeedgirl

JPBlackMP5 said:
Now that's a funny thread. Apparently, people do care about you Diane.
nawww....most of em hate me...but can't wait to see what I'll say next. meh....fuggit!

Yeah, my wife gets a kick out of some of your posts. I think you've helped inspire her to get a Protege. (Thanx) lol....

SpeedFreak said:
Yeah, my wife gets a kick out of some of your posts. I think you've helped inspire her to get a Protege. (Thanx) lol....
LMAO at yer avatar.....nice...

SpeedFreak said:

schaaaa-weet! U go Protege girl! :D (hi)

Diane,
Did you name the Miata after an anime character or just for the general meaning of the word?

Thanks for the compliments folks, just tellin' the truth. (That's why I married her, well, there are a few other reasons...lol) Yeah, she wanted to stop by the mazda dealer on the way home and now she's hooked on this lazer blue LX sedan she saw.

tell her GO FOR IT!

and I didn;t name the miata after anythig exceopt the japanese name. Don't know of any Anime character "Akio". But when I had my red miata, Akira, everyone ALWAYS aked if I named him after the movie, which I didn't. :p

It's a cool name, just not a horibly common one.

There is a character in Revolutionary Girl Utena(one of my favs) name Akio. Which is why I asked.

lol...it's okay..I was hoping you weren't referencing my post with the HORRIBLE spelling....I get ahead of myself...:D

I do nothing!! no job, yet, since we moved from Austin TX to Louisville KY for my hubby's job. Yah, he makes enough money, but I am going NUTS not working....*fumbles thru the paper*

Back