Hey Mazdaspeedgirl

uhhh....why? you watching me?

*breaks out the Rockwell record*
*singing*Sometimes I feel like...somebody's watching meeeee*

I was gonna tell you guys to PM each other, but looks like this thread could get interesting...

carry on...

Uh yahhh...this IS the Off Topic forum, and I believe as being such anyone is allowed to post pretty much anything they want--especially, I would think, if the thread has one's name in it.
:D

Go here and scroll all the way down to the bottom. In the list of "Currently Active Users", the mods who are online are in bold. If ya don't like this thread report it to em. ;)

tmht said:
I am scared of anybody who a) remembers Rockwell, b) actually owns it and c) owns it on VINYL.
AMEN. WORD.

Mazdaspeedgirl said:
Uh yahhh...this IS the Off Topic forum, and I believe as being such anyone is allowed to post pretty much anything they want--especially, I would think, if the thread has one's name in it.
:D

Go here and scroll all the way down to the bottom. In the list of "Currently Active Users", the mods who are online are in bold. If ya don't like this thread report it to em. ;)
I hope you take that in jest, as it was meant. :D

Now that's a funny thread. Apparently, people do care about you Diane. Enough to know what your day consists of. Next thing you know - it will be a webcam site of Diane doing her day so the voyeurs can watch. Just give us an audio feed for the times you and Greg frequent the next "lap dance" occassion in those wild KY clubs.

(JUST KIDDIN'....kind of)

JPBlackMP5 said:
Just give us an audio feed for the times you and Greg frequent the next "lap dance" occassion in those wild KY clubs.

You know... for 2 seconds I forgot that KY was an abbreviation for Kentucky...

Latest posts

Back