Hey Mazdaspeedgirl

Mazdaspeedgirl said:
goku_bringit.jpg
You cant out flirt me, woman. I will take it to a whole new level.......:p

tmht said:
I am scared of anybody who a) remembers Rockwell, b) actually owns it and c) owns it on VINYL.

Sad thing is a,b, and c apply to me....

Yes I'm a DJ so I'm using that as my excuse!!! (yes) :D

JPBlackMP5 said:

Priceless quote. Thanks for the chuckle Diane! Oh, and welcome back. Now, if we could just bring back Steph.... And yes, I'm certain we'd all pay for a planned encounter between Diane and Tiffany... Gotta go. Gonna call the wife and plan (beg) for tonight.....
That's what I'm here for! :D Steph is a cutie...I wouldnt mind...;)
I wish saying "Come on back girl!" would help, but I am afraid it won't...:(

blynzoo said:
You cant out flirt me, woman. I will take it to a whole new level.......:p
Oh yah? I just busted out Goku. I'LL take it to the next level...
SUPER SAIYAN!

yes, I DO love Dragon Ball Z, and I AM a dork....:p

Last edited:
DJSCIASCIA said:

Sad thing is a,b, and c apply to me....

Yes I'm a DJ so I'm using that as my excuse!!! (yes) :D
Djs have the koolest job...I always wanted to be one. When I was like 7 I used to mix tapes on my crappy old radio, using the pause button to emulate the repeat effects while recording with another radio placed next to the speaker of the 1st.
(lol)

yah, ghetto-ized!!!

I don't tell that to many people, so all 4,000+ of you should feel priviledged....lol!

saiyan is on my oil cap at EVERY show, only he has a mazda badge across his chest, thanx redrims, for the emblem

Mazdaspeedgirl said:

Djs have the koolest job...I always wanted to be one. When I was like 7 I used to mix tapes on my crappy old radio, using the pause button to emulate the repeat effects while recording with another radio placed next to the speaker of the 1st.
(lol)

yah, ghetto-ized!!!

I don't tell that to many people, so all 4,000+ of you should feel priviledged....lol!

I've been doing it for 12 years now and still don't get tired of the job....I WILL NEVER GIVE UP MY TURNTABLES though.....everywhere I go these DJs use cd's...I'm completly old school and must use my 1200's.

And on my spare time I sell mazda's.....what more can I ask for in life. ;)

Mazdaspeedgirl said:

That's what I'm here for! :D Steph is a cutie...I wouldnt mind...;)
I wish saying "Come on back girl!" would help, but I am afraid it won't...:(

IMHO, steph is just that. Plus, I'd pay to see THAT. Have you PM'd her or emailed her? Maybe with a fellow female Mazda owner she'd reconsider if not under another name (no-one's got too know, Steph!!). Anywho, welkommen! Oh, and is that two "box" lunches your hubby gets?? Lucky bastich!

Mazdaspeedgirl said:

Oh yah? I just busted out Goku. I'LL take it to the next level...
SUPER SAIYAN!

yes, I DO love Dragon Ball Z, and I AM a dork....:p
no argument here......:D :p

DJSCIASCIA said:

I've been doing it for 12 years now and still don't get tired of the job....I WILL NEVER GIVE UP MY TURNTABLES though.....everywhere I go these DJs use cd's...I'm completly old school and must use my 1200's.

And on my spare time I sell mazda's.....what more can I ask for in life. ;)
I wish I could sell Mazdas...:'(

Back