GI: Affordable Intake Manifold

I am interested in this, but as i write this from canada, shipping to you a fsde intake will cost me 50$ lol, anaway, cant wait to see picture of this!

This somewhat disappointing and upsetting to post, but as of now I'm shelving the intake manifold project. P.E.P. is sucking a ton of time away from my wife and kids and it just doesn't make any sense to keep pushing forward. I have done this as a fun sideline without really making any money and thats been fine and I've learned a ton. I just can't afford to keep operating that way, and don't feel like doubling my prices is a useful way to fix the problem. I will keep offering the downpipes and midpipes because they are easy and don't really take much time, but I'm shutting this project and the exhaust manifolds down. I may still build things like manifolds from time to time, but they will just be offered in the FS section, not really sold. I hate to do this, but I've been taking inventory of all the noise in my life and this is a source of a lot of it.

To give you an idea of where I'm at, I've had the spicy in the driveway since February, and have had all the components sitting in the garage for months. I can't seem to find a minute to touch the car and at this point don't know when I will. I want my hobby back and shutting down the time consuming projects is the only way to do that. Thanks so much guys!

not what i wanted to here but family should come first. thanks anyway pope. hopefully this is something that can be made here in the future

Well, the deal is that I'm killing the website and I'll just be operating on a "when I can" system. I've been a slave to the website and orders and that needs to stop. I'll still be selling manifolds here and there, it will just be when I have time and I won't be taking orders. When I build things I'll just throw them up in the for sale section. That goes for the intake manifolds and exhaust manifolds. The products aren't dead they just aren't going to be done "on demand."

Back