February 26 - Fairlawn Winking Lizard Meet

Except for the fact he/she is bringing in a bit of common sense into our logic and logistics. Some of us may get all confused! (me) lol Good idea though, nooby. BTW welcome, nice to have you abord!

It is a good idea... but I don't really expect anyone from anywhere other than the Akron / Cleveland area to really be interested. I'd rather save the Columbus locations for nicer weather... know what I mean?

It is a good idea... but I don't really expect anyone from anywhere other than the Akron / Cleveland area to really be interested. I'd rather save the Columbus locations for nicer weather... know what I mean?

+1

Columbus would be a really nice location this spring.

Simply put, those who can attend do and those who cannot just don't. The beauty of it is, no one is going to get uptight or offended because you didn't show up. That is why Team Ohio is golden!

And we will make the effort to do a new location every week. Let's make sure the Columbus ones are good weather for everyone to cruise down and have a large turnout.

As for me, I don't really care. I have a good shot at making the Fairlawn and Canton sites whenever we decide to do those. But that doesn't mean it has to be in February. I'd actually prefer it be later once my schooling stuff settles down and/or I graduate. Then it will be GOOD TIMES!

Thanks guys

Simply put, those who can attend do and those who cannot just don't. The beauty of it is, no one is going to get uptight or offended because you didn't show up. That is why Team Ohio is golden!

And we will make the effort to do a new location every week. Let's make sure the Columbus ones are good weather for everyone to cruise down and have a large turnout.

As for me, I don't really care. I have a good shot at making the Fairlawn and Canton sites whenever we decide to do those. But that doesn't mean it has to be in February. I'd actually prefer it be later once my schooling stuff settles down and/or I graduate. Then it will be GOOD TIMES!

Thanks guys

So, is this logic or logistics? (rofl)

When the weather gets better, I'll set up something with one of the Lizard's down here. See if I get group parking up front and get a section of the restaurant roped off for us.

So, is this logic or logistics? (rofl)

When the weather gets better, I'll set up something with one of the Lizard's down here. See if I get group parking up front and get a section of the restaurant roped off for us.

The lizard does not take reservations, they may section off a part of the parking lot. If you have any issues, let me know, as I ma on good terms with one of the owners.

I'm talking about down here in Columbus. I've got a connection at the one on Bethel. The manager is friends with my fiance's parents, so I can probably get something set up for all of us.

I don't care where it is I'll go. Just keep the first post updated with the time/date you guys decide on. -eHuggies for everyone

Damn! I must have missed that important announcement! I got it now. Whew!

If we do something in Columbus when the weather breaks I'd be in favor of somewhere more unique like Schmidt's Sausage Haus. I love the Lizard, but they're super common up here and I think with the beer tour I spend more time there than in my family room.

If we're going to trek to the hinterlands and risk our precious cars running into a cow or other livestock on the streets of Columbus, it should be for someplace special! (spin)

If we do something in Columbus when the weather breaks I'd be in favor of somewhere more unique like Schmidt's Sausage Haus. I love the Lizard, but they're super common up here and I think with the beer tour I spend more time there than in my family room.

If we're going to trek to the hinterlands and risk our precious cars running into a cow or other livestock on the streets of Columbus, it should be for someplace special! (spin)

not to many cows in German Village, just bumpy brick roads and bad drivers

Parking in German Village is impossible though. And the best place to eat in German Village and quite possibly all of Columbus is Thurman's - by far!

the german village is a cool place, but ya really bumpy brick roads, schmitts is good stuff though! i'd be in, and there is a lil parking lot behind it :) Thurmans would be good too, minus its about as big as my living room.. which is not that big and the wait is always forever and a year

I'm down to show up! But... The 12th is out for me! Any other Fri or Sat after that is ok. Sundays are out due to I'm remodeling the back room in my house, and it's the only day that I can really get a lot accomplished. Depending on the weather... Akron is prob the farthest south I will go. I stress "prob"! I love to drive! lol I'd love to see the crew again!

Back