boostedprotege's 03 DX

Naw man aint had a chance to get on a computer i'm on my celly sorry.. haha nick u need to smoke so u can have n excuse!! lol

sanblaster hahaa this is the 3rd time u've welcomed me haha can i change the title to the thread??? like to "BOOSTEDPROTEGE'S 03 DX" lol

Naw i dont think itll fit i'm pretty sure the 3 sedans r wider then the pro's but not positive..

haha wagon ur info is always so helpful with a rude my penis is small kinda attitude. haha its quite hilarious. lol

Naw i dont think itll fit i'm pretty sure the 3 sedans r wider then the pro's but not positive..

haha wagon ur info is always so helpful with a rude my penis is small kinda attitude. haha its quite hilarious. lol

HAHAHA I love it! I'm sorry, I just value keeping things on this forum where they belong. it keeps the repetitive questions to a minimum. Consider it a trait groomed by my profession.

hahha trust me i'm use to ur professional traits haha n he was askin bout my visor n i cant for the life of me find where i got it.. soo if u know help a member out n give him a link either to a thread or site that sells ;)

Yeah i havent found anything. guess they stopped makin them cua no one was buyin..

haha since its rare n all i'll sell u mine for 100 billion dollars haha jk

wasnt greg putting a p5 wing on his ride what happened wit that??

Aem tru-boost????

So i'm in the market for a new boost controller.. my greddy profec b specII control valve seems to have takin a s*** om me. its holdin the wastegate shut causin me to over boost pretty bad hittin damn near 16-17psi and thats only around 4500rpms lol.. soo i'm really leanin towards AEM tru-boost. i love the way it looks n the simplicity of it. n it wud go well wit my UEGO WB... but i'm open to suggestions n any other input.. is there anyone using a tru-boost? what do u like n dislike about it

So i'm in the market for a new boost controller.. my greddy profec b specII control valve seems to have takin a s*** om me. its holdin the wastegate shut causin me to over boost pretty bad hittin damn near 16-17psi and thats only around 4500rpms lol.. soo i'm really leanin towards AEM tru-boost. i love the way it looks n the simplicity of it. n it wud go well wit my UEGO WB... but i'm open to suggestions n any other input.. is there anyone using a tru-boost? what do u like n dislike about it

16-17psi on your stock block and no explosiion? even just for a second, that sounds scary. your thread is awesome, sick car. you ever paint the front end? how hard/easy was the mpi? i have been looking into it for a while, even had one for a few days, but my sister totalled my car so i never installed it, and i sold it. your in NM?

Haha yeah man n on a GT28 turbo lol but naw no detonation. no poppin nothin lol.. n thanx man i put alot of time into this damn car but i'm no where near where i want but its cloes.. as for the frony end naw i jist leave it black lol i ride this car so damn hard the fron is always gettin ****** up so black is jist so simple.. plus i wana go two the bottom half black. the mpi pain n the ass to install easy to tune once u get to kno it n its the best way to goo without goin to a full standalone i lovett.. yeah alamogordo new mejico man

sweet, i bet that water meth kit helps a ton huh? i might be going witht the mpi after all, is that close to albequerque? i am goign to cruise through there to visit my fam in AZ maybe we could meet up. id like to see it in person.

Haha s*** everytime i've over boosted i mever had the meth turned on lol but she held it purty good i went all the way thru 2nd gear lol other times i was like 2-3rd gear before i noticed over boost haha.. burque is bout 3 hrs north from where i am. i'm right by el paso tx, n las cruces NM.. but i love duke city man clubs up there r dope. so lemme kno n maybe i can make it

Back