505 Intake Manifold COMPLETED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, take it is on the knee Rich, thats the oddest thing. Your not even that old, lol. Anyhow, thanks for the update.

Outer/back portion of my left knee.

Looking into doctors right now, probably going to call around tomorrow for an appointment. (sick)

Don't go to a general practitioner for this one. I did, and it cost me big time. Tore my ACL and my doctor diagnosed it as a sprained knee. Few weeks later I went back to basketball and I tore my meniscus as a result. Go see an orthopedic doctor/surgeon. Back right of the knee pain might be a sprain or partial tear in the LCL if you're talking about your right knee. Left knee that would be the MCL. You could easily aggravate either one playing golf with the twisting motions of a swing.

Hope it turns out to be just a sprain and nothing more serious. Good luck.

Don't go to a general practitioner for this one. I did, and it cost me big time. Tore my ACL and my doctor diagnosed it as a sprained knee. Few weeks later I went back to basketball and I tore my meniscus as a result. Go see an orthopedic doctor/surgeon. Back right of the knee pain might be a sprain or partial tear in the LCL if you're talking about your right knee. Left knee that would be the MCL. You could easily aggravate either one playing golf with the twisting motions of a swing.

Hope it turns out to be just a sprain and nothing more serious. Good luck.

Agreed.

I had a GP tell me I ripped a chunk of bone and the ligament off of my patella. What really happened was I split the ligament down the middle. Much, much different recovery needed.

Oops, my apologies. I pretty much never check the email that my paypal is linked to. If you need anything from me in the future just shoot me a PM for quicker response. For some reason I was thinking I did the 3 month thing and had awhile before it was due again, but I'll go ahead and send you another paypal even though I am still not actually selling anything yet.

I appreciate the response...You had done the 3 month deal in the past but your last payment was for 1 month.

Please note that at this point you owe a month of AMM status and if you wish to continue you'll need at least another month. The 3 month offer is still available...Let me know what you would like to do ASAP.

Thank you.

lil update for you ppl on the mani. Talked to rich the other day and there has been anothe revision to the intake mani. He had the numbers ran on the flow software and the 45 degree angle that he put on there took him out of his target cfm range so he had to chop some of the height off of it no big deal lol.

yes i do if you look at this picture you can see. thats what its going to be like now if i interpreted what rich said correctly.

new%20plenum.JPG

see i think it will flow better that way cause if you look at evo manifolds and stuff they have the slant, like that.

lol rich is calculating everythign on the flow software im pretty sure hes gonna come up with some pretty bad ass s***

i want one.

flow numbers of this vs the 626 mani will definately sell me.

Plus that s*** is maad bling bling yo

dont have any flow numbers on the 626. whats going to happen is that sander is going to dyno them against each other on his car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back