Your thoughts on..

Formula Power said:
is that a question, observation or accusation ?
and yes omagh is in ire.
it seems like people are basing their opinion more so on the cost of the product rather than the product itself.

sure, i mentioned the price of the hood but i wasn't really focused on that. i just wanted opinions on the hood not the price.

-Kristin said:
it seems like people are basing their opinion more so on the cost of the product rather than the product itself.

sure, i mentioned the price of the hood but i wasn't really focused on that. i just wanted opinions on the hood not the price.

Yeah Kristin, this thread is getting beat up.

Can we please, for her sake, keep comments on topic... meaning-

What do you think of the aesthics of the different aftermarket NB hoods?
Have a link to one?
Ect...

Good luck Kristin (thumb)

Kristin, You're on a Protege board. We have members that would rather spend $2.00 on a home depot spring to change their boost levels than $40 on a good MBC. They b**** about a $1,000 manifold when "OBX CAN MAKE ONE FOR $300".

Half of the members here won't drop over $200 on any single mod any time they have the car.. Whether it's because they can't or just won't, I dunno.

Then you have those that don't give a **** and go all out.

You've gotta figure out who is in what group and weight their opinions according to that.

this is in no way swaying my opinion on the hood. nor am i really bitching about those who are worried more about the price than the actual hood. but then again i'm not a person to look at price before purchase so i can only go--i lost myself.

gksspot said:
Yeah Kristin, this thread is getting beat up.

Can we please, for her sake, keep comments on topic... meaning-

Have a link to one?
Ect...

Good luck Kristin (thumb)

i think they look good. i could really careless about the main purpose of the hood or the weight at this point. it was just a thought that had been brewing in my head since i am around so many MSP's and P5's that have the cf hoods. i think it'd look killer on the miata but i'm slowly backing away from the idea. i was inspired and looked into it, that's all.

bd3a.jpg

(custom)

then you have this one..
http://adrenalineracing.com/product_info.php/cPath/62_68_85_195/products_id/328

meh. i don't know.

gksspot said:
Have a link to one?
Ect...

Did you mean aesthetics?
If so, Aesthetically, I think the stock hood looks better.
But I don't mind an aftermarket hood, so long as its subtle, and painted body color.

I say you have other issues to deal with like getting rid of the nasty tan everywhere.

Whoever thought silver and tan went well together should be shot.

t3ase said:
I say you have other issues to deal with like getting rid of the nasty tan everywhere.

Whoever thought silver and tan went well together should be shot.
soon my friend, soon.

arizona guy is coming through slowly but surely.

Tuckin99 Extractor i think it looks better
i'm confused about omagh now ! whats going on ?
have you looked at any euro sites for hoods ?
most come from japn though.

Formula Power said:
Tuckin99 Extractor i think it looks better
i'm confused about omagh now ! whats going on ?
have you looked at any euro sites for hoods ?
most come from japn though.
ha, don't let all this nonsense confuse you.

the Tuckin99 is a nice hood, indeed.
i've pretty much put the search on hold. i think this will be something i'll put on last. who knows, i tend to change my mind a lot, so we'll see how it goes.

thanks. :)

Last edited:
Back