Your thoughts on..

nm.. had to copy/paste into the address bar..

the first one looks better. (first)

28982533.tuckin99.JPG
28982536.tuckin994.JPG

29022251.hoodgrill2.JPG

NoRotor said:
$2900 for a hood and trunk...waste of money IMO

You could have a second Miata for that much.

IMO, I'd pass on the hood. The stocker is pretty light to begin with.

nope. i should have added "regarding the weight."

i had responded to a members post on the weight saying that that wasn't what i wanted it for.

no offense but alot of you sound like haters or ppl that are 30+ years old and have the thought of "damn street racer" type attitude. everyone is entitled to their own opions i know but damn have a little respect. just saying "ugly" or what not is just dumb, might as well just not say anything at all. thought i might find more ppl interested in body/performance modding as well but seems more ppl here are hp junkies and dont give a crap about looks. personally i like the hood and think you should get it if you can find it, i was gonna post some more pics of my car but i might not now because you all seem to just like performance mods.

i'm confused?

i think you were mocking me. correct me if i am wrong.

Last edited:
EcLites said:

I apologize on behalf of this idiot. He doesn't even own a mazda and 90% of his posts are in the reputation thread.

btw - hood looks good. better than stock IMO

3uno5 said:
no offense but alot of you sound like haters or ppl that are 30+ years old and have the thought of "damn street racer" type attitude. everyone is entitled to their own opions i know but damn have a little respect. just saying "ugly" or what not is just dumb, might as well just not say anything at all. thought i might find more ppl interested in body/performance modding as well but seems more ppl here are hp junkies and dont give a crap about looks. personally i like the hood and think you should get it if you can find it, i was gonna post some more pics of my car but i might not now because you all seem to just like performance mods.

Well, she asked for peoples opinions. If you're gonna get your panties in a bunchover what some random people that you dont know said about someone elses car, this is most definatly not the right place for you, lol.

well if you read i clearly said that ppl are entitled to their own opinions. but i did think that there were more ppl here that had better taste and i guess i was wrong. really i dont care if i do offend ppl with this but whoever says that hood looks bad you seriously have no taste.

3uno5 said:
well if you read i clearly said that ppl are entitled to their own opinions. but i did think that there were more ppl here that had better taste and i guess i was wrong. really i dont care if i do offend ppl with this but whoever says that hood looks bad you seriously have no taste.

Taste is subjective. Just cause some French eat snails, which I think are gross, doesnt mean I should call them stupid. Its just their taste :) (No pun intended)

On a more serious note, if you come to a forum of people that range from different backgrounds and ages you shouldnt come looking for exceptance. People are different and thank god the ones on this forum are honest to themselves. I almost wish that green dot system didnt exist cause I think there is already enough (kissass)

If someone asks for opinions, they are hoping (I hope) that people will chime in with what they think. If it doesnt agree with what you think, the world isnt going to end.

Last edited:
3uno5 said:
I am 30+ old. sounds like you're hating on old people... But you're right on the money. I am a non-street racer type of person who puts performance ahead of looks. duct tape and safety wire are my friends :) I use the light weight duct tape of course.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back