xDJ DUBx's 03.5 Pure White LX-T

I did it cuz I don't listen to the radio either. It was one more piece of the clean, smooth look I wanted. No antenna, no side mouldings, no badges.

I listen to radio, I'm thinking about re locating mine... May be a shark fin on the roof. Idk. But I can understand why you take it out. Piss's me off that Mazda didn't make it an automatic one. WTF Mazda?!?!?

please don't make me bring up the green mp5 truck tragedy in response to that....please, I'll probably die in the process but if it must be done I'm willing to sacrifice myself to save anyone from ever doing something that bad again

ever lol

Dub, be careful at the bodyshop because the business is tough right now and it is very cut throat. I would get establish in the place before you start asking for body work and paint, plus tose guys don't like to do work that they do all day.

I dislike the radio very much. Only time I listen to it and put the antenna out on the pro, is if my ipod's battery is dead. Hearing the same song 3-4 times in an hour is not ok. :D There are a couple stations I will listen to if I have to tho.

Dub, be careful at the bodyshop because the business is tough right now and it is very cut throat. I would get establish in the place before you start asking for body work and paint, plus tose guys don't like to do work that they do all day.

This is the same place I've been going to with my car over the last couple years, they painted and repaired my BC-2 kit I had, painted all my current body parts and then some.

Back