xDJ DUBx's 03.5 Pure White LX-T

Sorry fellas, I've only been home to sleep this weekend. lol. But yes sirs, turbo kit has been fully pulled :D

And guess what, my mani isn't cracked. LOL. Though it has a beginning crack which I saw but that wasn't the source of the boost loss and source of noise. Oh well, still happy I got the miata <3

Sorry fellas, I've only been home to sleep this weekend. lol. But yes sirs, turbo kit has been fully pulled :D

And guess what, my mani isn't cracked. LOL. Though it has a beginning crack which I saw but that wasn't the source of the boost loss and source of noise. Oh well, still happy I got the miata <3

And what was... a bolt missing on the passenger side of the exhaust flange?

On the manifold to turbo, 2 actually, and the 2 remaining where half off, and the gasket was half broken off.

Damn so I bought a steedspeed for no reason lol. Good to know about the gasket just order'd a set for when I install the kit.

Last edited:
Back