www.parachutemonkey.com

PhreakV

Contributor
:
03 SE-R SpecV
www.parachutemonkey.com

hey guys

my friends are starting a side project selling funny t-shirts. to quote my friend "these aren't some cheap ass fruit of the loom or Hanes t-shirts, these are fine 'mall quality' t-shirts" :D they are some funny ass shirts so be sure to give 'em a whirl... post up any thoughts/ideas, thanks

how about a big clipart book on one that just says TFM on it

and what kind of royalties do we get if they make the shirt we suggest?

Haha nice.... this is a joke we have at work so it might not be funny here but I said this to one of the new guys.. "..and the secret word of the day is? FuckYou."

Hahaha, awsome. I like the saw one (although it took me a second to get it) and the "sweatpants state" lol.

Subscribe for new designs in teh future.

One of my favorite quotes, a funny friend of mine came up with: "If Holland is such a great country, why aren't we all speaking Hollish?"

oh here's another one that I wanted a while back but I don't think you can make it without some kind of legal controversy... but you know that really old sign that had the woman flexing her muscle and it said in a bubble above her head "we can do it"? Well make a shirt with that picture, but in the bubble put "we can't drive." There is a picture of it on the internet...

Back