wtf mate?

autoxes

:
2000 Eunos Roadster
So I was cruising the eBag for a possible autox car for next year ( I know, I know, don't give me a hard time, I may want to rebuild the motor in my Pro, all forged! This of course would disqualify me from a reasonable autox class) and I came across this atrocity...

This makes baby Jesus cry...

https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

holy nightstick batman. ahhh, poor baby jesus. what the hell is it, it looks like a dinosaur from the front picture... yup definitly a dinosaur.

Wow! So bad I had to download the pictures so I could use them later as an example of all the things that no one should ever do to a car!

Just..... wow.....

what makes me mad is that some of the work done to it is beautiful, like the paint on the "Nitrus" bottle, but it all culminates into a piece of s***.

so...where exactly is the car in that 2nd one? I see an ugly sculpture that resembles a car. A car w/ 3 feet of droop in the suspension...

LOL, after all that, the 1st one doesn't even have lambo doors? WTF? Must be work in progress, so much more to do. The 2nd one? I don't even know where the **** they went on that one besides way too far. Not sure if it would even look like a car IF it had wheels on it. Diggin the lighted roll bar tho. LOL. A dinosaur & a tatooed circus freak. Stop, don't look any more, you're killin folks! I don't even wanna drive a car any more after seein that s***. I'm ridin my bicycle to work.

So I was cruising the eBag for a possible autox car for next year ( I know, I know, don't give me a hard time, I may want to rebuild the motor in my Pro, all forged! This of course would disqualify me from a reasonable autox class) and I came across this atrocity...

This makes baby Jesus cry...

https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)
(blarf) That is an example of every ricer detail you could squeeze into a car. OMG! That made me cry!

so...where exactly is the car in that 2nd one? I see an ugly sculpture that resembles a car. A car w/ 3 feet of droop in the suspension...
I was thinking the same thing. (scratch) I was trying to make out where the front & back were. It looked like a Transformer gone drag!(ghey)

Back