• msp03.5

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • ____________________________________

Votes: 3 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
man it was a close one between sevsev and custom, but this time my vote goes to sev. custom you'll definately get it next month!

WOOHOO! I got a vote! Thanks for whoever voted for me(can't tell since this round is not public). Thats all I wanted. lol My car will have quite a bit more next time I enter, I already ordered quite a bit of stuff yesterday for her and will be ordering springs and hood dampers soon.

shaneMazda2000P said:
yeah.. i can forsee the drama from that....... ill try it next time...

I really could care less anyways tho man, some people get banned for breaking rules and others win MoTM for breaking rules...

SLA said:
I get so sick of hearing that lol. Your car reminds me of mine but silver, we even have similar rims. Thats what sucks is alot of people (inluding other protege owners) don't realize the work that has to be done to get our measly ole dx's to look like they do. Oh well.

+1 I know exactly what you mean ;)

There are different styles and levels of tuning here, but WTF is up with some people. If you don't like someones ride and can't say anything constructive, why are you posting?

jeg0024 said:
I really could care less anyways tho man, some people get banned for breaking rules and others win MoTM for breaking rules...

why are you so bitter? You say you don't care...but obviously you do. These competitions do nothing but boost egos and create drama.

just because it isnt public, i can still look at the voters... i can get Kooldino to drop down all the voters for teh winner and i will see who voted for who and how many post.. so it will still be fair..

You got georgia to vote for you, today I just let toronto know that this thing was happening, that's all

sevsev, car looks great but for all the money you put into the body/paint you need to come up w/ a better place for you license plate, that looks horrible like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back