Rotm Polls For April!!!!

ROTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
joka1 said:
Thank you, Thanks for all of the votes everybody. I guess this is a good month for me. I finally win this and i just found out I will be returning to the US a month early! So expect some pics with all of my new mods sometime in May. Plus a dyno at 26 psi and 1/4 mile times :)
Thanks again,
Rob

You should post up a parts list of what you are going to be installing. You said you had $9000 worth of parts waiting to be installed!?

mazdaspeed777 said:
You should post up a parts list of what you are going to be installing. You said you had $9000 worth of parts waiting to be installed!?
Thanks once again for the votes!!

I will do a full build up thread when i get home but some of the things are Full built bottom end at 8.1 compression, VTTR 6 pot BBK, BC2 rear bumper, Evo 8 spoiler, JIC A2 coilovers, New C/f hood (I either have things listed here in my storage unit, Shipped to friends houses or in the mail now). When i get home and get an address (I have been out of the US for almost 7 months now) I will finialize my orders on a 4 point rollcage, LSD, Clutch, flywheel, intake manifold, injectors and AWR oil pan. Their is a bunch of other little things but that is the majority of it.

Final date to be running and ready for my first show of the season is the end of June.

Rob

Ok Brian! Now it's your turn. I am sure it would be an easy win for you next round of ROTM. DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! I know there are a lot of members on here that just vote for there friends but IMO I think there are more members on here that vote out of respect for those who have put lots of time and money into there cars. I know there are a lot of members on here including me that would love to see you win.

And Congrats to you JOKA1! Yet more oportunity's to add to the parts list for you car. lol

Back