Wrenching meet?

Well there's definitely interest. Looking at the calendar though we have fathers day weekend which I think would be best to leave to families. I'm busy the next weekend, then its the 4th. So datewise July 10th?

In terms of location I'm going to have to double check with my brother because of the mildly overwhelming response and there's also minimal flat space (we'd probably have to use the backyard) he does have an impact gun though.

july 10th is the date of my finals then i'm free for 2 months. I could do a weekend before. I can see the light . . . or is that the freight train coming?

I'm around with nothing to do (as far as I know) on July 4th weekend. The last weekend in June I'm out of town. July 10th also works.

After July 13th I have my parents house to myself...so I might be able to host something as well. They're in New Hartford, CT...

definitely interested in the fmic install as i'll probably be going that route as well this summer. can also lend a hand for the suspension install too if needed.

p.s. i've got a set of springs from my ms6 for cheap if anyone's interested in those. just pm me.

13th might work for me. I never really know in the summer so I'll just wait until there is a date. I guess I better place my order soon for those springs.

Thanks. I just figured you have the best location for driving distance and available space for people to work on cars. I can bring extra jack stands.
sure
Is this code speak for "Gotta check with the wife"?
you know it dude! also, i've been away 5 weekends and i'm a bit behind on my spring/summer chores....i need to balance my love for my mazda/nepoc and my wife/family...otherwise i'll be moving in with subspeed(cryhard)

you know it dude! also, i've been away 5 weekends and i'm a bit behind on my spring/summer chores....i need to balance my love for my mazda/nepoc and my wife/family...otherwise i'll be moving in with subspeed(cryhard)

No way. You snore too much.

I bet if some NEPOC folk offered to help with those chores she'd be ok with it then. :)

I bet if some NEPOC folk offered to help with those chores she'd be ok with it then. :)
haha....great idea, a yard work meet the weekend before the wrenching meet....we have family here this weekend and i know my daughter from NC is coming up....the summer just melts away for me man! we're already looking at the middle of june next week! crazy! :(

Can't swing it in Worcester on the 10th. The house is actually owned by my brother but my parents are using it as storage while their house is built and they'll be moving that weekend (if the contractor ever finishes, they were supposed to be done by the beginning of June). I have jack stands that I can bring and might be able to convince my brother to let me use his tools (namely the air compressor and impact gun) if we do it somewhere else.

I have 4 jack stands and a new jack that I can bring... And a torque wrench.

Back