WOW that was easy...

Yeah, I got the part #s on that thread. For anyone who wants to do this and is too lazy to go over there and find post #21 where the part #s actually are, here is what you need to enter on the onlinemazdaparts.com website:

Blade - G21B67330
Arm - GM9E67421
Cover - GM9E67395

Also, if you're like me and you investigate every conceivable option before doing anything in life here's some more info. I called a couple of dealers today and this is what they charge for the parts from the dealer: arm is $23 ($18.40 from Onlinemazdaparts), blade is $17 ($14 from OMP), and cover is $1.25 ($1 from OMP). So total from dealer is $41.25, total from OMP + shipping is $37.65. Not much savings, and if you can actually find a dealer that stocks all the parts near you you can have the mod done pretty quickly. I couldn't find any dealers that had ALL the parts in stock. If they had to order any part it would take just as long as ordering from OMP, and you can save the $3.60 if you just go ahead and order from OMP anyway. As of tomorrow OMP will have all the stuff in stock, and I must say they replied very quickly to my inquiry. Now to wait for the mail to come!

Tasty said:
Yeah, I got the part #s on that thread. For anyone who wants to do this and is too lazy to go over there and find post #21 where the part #s actually are, here is what you need to enter on the onlinemazdaparts.com website:

Blade - G21B67330
Arm - GM9E67421
Cover - GM9E67395

Or you could order this part # from his website.

Item Number UOM Qty MSRP Price
PK-P5RW Each $41.75 $41.75
$33.40

P5 TO MAZDA6 REAR WIPER CONVERSION KIT. THIS KIT CONTAINS ALL THE NEEDED ITEMS TO CONVERT THE REAR WIPER TO THE STYLE THAT IS ON THE MAZDA6 WAGON.

Jason has an actual kit on the website for this mod!!! (first) You can find others buy clicking on 'search' in the misc. items box on the homepage. That will bring you to a list of different cars.

I am ordering mine today so I will have everything ready when this damn cold spell breaks.

**edit** well somewhere along the lines the spacing got messed up but at any rate the kit can be bought under one number at a decent price.

Last edited:
sweet mod...nice job. I didn't realize how easy and cheap it was...I will do this as soon as it gets warmer.

+7 whp! woot woot

j/k some say it wipes a little better than stock. it's mostly just appearance though.

^^^Yes, makes the arse more appealing and works better (or so I hope)....my stock one cleans the rear window for $hit.

How do you remove the old wiper? Do you just pull straight off? Mine is NOT moving and I'm afraid to yank too hard on it. (heh heh)

Pull up on the cap in the middle. It swings toward the wiper exposing the 10mm nut. No yanky & no puns about how I just said that either.

I did just that and it didn't work. I finally put a towel on the window and gently popped it off with the claw end of a hammer. Worked like a charm. The new wiper assembly looks SO good on there. Blends right into the tint. Very sleek.

NOTE TO MODDERS: A metal file works great to grind the wiper arm down with and leave a nice smooth finish. I got mine almost damn near machined looking in about 10 mins with the coarse side of my metal file. Finish it off with the fine side. Looks great.

VFR pilot said:
so what does going w/ the new rear wiper do?

The blade is longer, so it can clean more surface area, and it looks cleaner/smoother/slicker/better than stock. Also because the arm is plastic, if you wanted to, you could sand it down a little and then color match it to the car if you wanted.

SlowPro98 said:
The blade is longer, so it can clean more surface area, and it looks cleaner/smoother/slicker/better than stock. Also because the arm is plastic, if you wanted to, you could sand it down a little and then color match it to the car if you wanted.

Stop giving me mod ideas...I'm gonna be broke...!

Tasty said:
I have an email in to make sure Onlinemazdaparts.com has everything in stock, then I'm going to orer up. I almost hit submit when I read that little disclaimer in red, and had second thoughts about anything being on backorder. I despise backorder.

Anyway, as requested pics of the rack with the CX-7 antenna.
yet another sub

just installed mine.. I sanded quite a bit off the base of the Mazda6 wiper, and off the ring over the nasty bits of the wiper motor.. but I kept hearing this noise.. lo and behold, the wiper arm contacts the underside of the spoiler right at the top of it's sweep. I just took the dremel with sanding bit that I used to file down the base of the new wiper arm to file off some of the underside of the spoiler (you can't see up there anyway) and now it's a-ok :D

for whatever reason I didn't think to go on the garage laptop and look up the how-to thread.. weird

^^^I did mine a couple of days ago and first thing I noticed was how close the wiper came to the spoiler. I haven't had any rubbing issues though. It rained that night on my way home and what a difference!

I've haven't had any clearance issues with mine. Supposed to be getting snow tomorrow, and that will be a good test for it's durability.

I'll have to check on this, it does look close...

It's been raining like hell here lately though so I've used it a lot and haven't heard any scraping or anything.

Last edited:
Back