Wiring Greddy Full auto turbo timer on 03 p5

snowblazin

:
2014 Mazda3 SGT - It's the color of snowflakes!
Hey guys, I've searched and searched but can't find a how to on installing this particular turbo timer in a p5. Raider was helping me in a previous thread and gave me the link to the wiring diagram, but that thing is greek to me. The thread was promptly closed because of street unit's vendor status in the middle of my recieving assistance from other members, thanks a ton antoine! I've found a couple how-to's for different TTs, but they're usually on a msp and the ignition harness is different. My wire colors are different so I have no idea which ones to tap into. I have the colors and locations of the wires on my harnass at home (I'm at work now) so I'll post up what I'm working with when I get home. Anyone have any input?

Are you sure the wire colors on the ignition harness are different? why would they change that just for a MSP? have you seen this? this is my wiring picture when i installed my greddy fatt:

GreddyTTwiring-vi.jpg

Yea, that's what I was trying to go by. The only red wire I have is a black/red. Not one full red and that diagram shows two, hence why I'm so confused.

snowblazin said:
Yea, that's what I was trying to go by. The only red wire I have is a black/red. Not one full red and that diagram shows two, hence why I'm so confused.

ahhh.. interesting. hmmm... not sure then. so you have the other wires then? the blue and the black/white? you can always use a multimeter to test the other wires at ACC/START ignition position.

yea, I do have the blue and black/white, 2 of each I believe. I have a DMM somewhere, I just have to find the damn thing! I was hoping someone had hooked this up to a p5 before and knows exactly which wires to use.

snowblazin said:
yea, I do have the blue and black/white, 2 of each I believe. I have a DMM somewhere, I just have to find the damn thing! I was hoping someone had hooked this up to a p5 before and knows exactly which wires to use.

let me see if i can get a pic for you...

hope it helps...? you really need a multimeter to find the correct wires

Attachments

• timer1.jpg
    timer1.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 156
  • timer2.jpg
    timer2.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 158
Back