Wire tucked engine bay

02MazdaProDX

:
2002 Mazda Protege DX 2.0l 5spd Silver
Hello to the Mazda world,

Basically I want to get all of the wires in my engine bay 'tucked' for that super clean, sexy look!!! I personally have always loved this look on modified cars, and I have absolutely NO idea how to go about doing this, especially to an 02 Protege DX.(braindead.. I'm pretty new to this car, I've only had it for a few days now.

Anyways, I guess what I am trying to say is, IF there is anyone on this forum who has tucked engine bays please post pics. AND If there is anyone who has experience with this process and could give me some tips OR would like to actually physically help me get this done, that would be AWESOME! I could definitely supply some beer, food, and probably pay you as well to help me get this little project accomplished.(drinks)

I'll try to post a pic of what I want the end result to look like.

Thanks!

Attachments

• DSC_0204.jpg
    DSC_0204.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 3,336
Or You Could do this...

Harness9_1.jpg

Circuit posted this the other day and it's pretty Effing cool..

there are a few that have done it to the protege but both had to compromise when it came to keeping PS,AC. plus its much easier to do if you run a standalone in the car as wires can eliminated.

check out the team pro5 gallery there is a complete tucked gold bay in there

there are a few that have done it to the protege but both had to compromise when it came to keeping PS,AC. plus its much easier to do if you run a standalone in the car as wires can eliminated.

check out the team pro5 gallery there is a complete tucked gold bay in there

Hmm... Yea I'll have to look into the stand-alone. I was also planning on doing a PS+AC Delete anyways, I do it to all of my cars lol. Less stress on the engine, and somewhat of a decent wieght reduction as well. Thanks for the info, guys!

@ BRIAN_MP5T-- Than bay looks SICK!! I would love to have mine looking like that, well, painted a cool color of course!

Check out honda-tech or some of the vw forums. Those guys have been doin this forever!

I wish i lived closer. I would love to help...

Check out honda-tech or some of the vw forums. Those guys have been doin this forever!

I wish i lived closer. I would love to help...
Thanks for the tip! I'll definitely check em out. I wish you lived closer as well, I could use a local Mazda buddy!

Back