wind+patio furniture= BIG dent in door

02pro-es

:
2002,ES
most of you probably felt the storm that went through Va last night (it was pretty rough). Well i have 2 chairs in my front pourch that always blow away in high wind. last night one of them decided to smack right into the rear door of my car. needles to say i was pissed! im now left with a possible broken chair and a big ass dent in my door. anyone know of any reasonably priced bodyshops that can fix my situation?

02pro-es said:
most of you probably felt the storm that went through Va last night (it was pretty rough). Well i have 2 chairs in my front pourch that always blow away in high wind. last night one of them decided to smack right into the rear door of my car. needles to say i was pissed! im now left with a possible broken chair and a big ass dent in my door. anyone know of any reasonably priced bodyshops that can fix my situation?
I would tell you to pull the dent first. with a dent puller. and then take it to a body shop.

if you know what a dent puller is, they come in handy sometimes.

02pro-es said:
its more like a crease than a dent so i dont think i will be able to pull it.
You'll be able to pull it out a bit. if you have a buddy to let you borrow one or w/e..just do that. It'll prolly take down the cost of the job anyways though. so it's worth a try.

and if you need new patio furniture you can come visit me at patio place in chantily! Sucks to hear about the car man, i hope it gets fixed!

Back