Ouchie!

I would also add that if insurance won't spring for new OEM parts, I would try to negotiate and get used OEM parts if possible. Since technically the damaged parts were "used" OEM to begin with, not brand new. At least that way the parts should still fit well, assuming they're in good shape.

I had a rear-end collision repaired on my Integra back in 2010, and the body shop said they couldn't get new OEM tail lights as they were discontinued. They asked me if I wanted clear Euro (a.k.a. "Altezza") lights. LOL!! I was like hellll no I'll take used OEM from a salvage yard, thanks. And it was no problem.

Just a quick P.S. here. Per California law, the insurance company had to send me a letter with their determination of liability, which they put on me at >51% (aka "at fault), but that I had the right within 30 days to appeal that decision. I did so, and upon review they have brought my liability down for the accident to 0%! So hopefully this doesn't end up hurting my insurance rates too badly now that it's all said and done.

It's the little things in life....

Back