Whole $hit load of parts *56k* --> Forget it

I am presently in the process of repainting mine in a gunmetal colour. If only I had a digicam to show you guys...
BTW, I PM'ed you about the exhaust a couple of times...but I forgot to ask in those if it was the stock "cat back" or the full CB that Racing Beat sells on their site (ie: the one that protegegarage sells for 450$)

gjmoreo said:
Yep .. still have BFG's on them too ... 17'' Stock RH rims ... they are kinda beat tho .. I was going to re-paint them gunmetal or something cause the paint is chipped in spots and one rim was curbed.

CulRidr said:
I am presently in the process of repainting mine in a gunmetal colour. If only I had a digicam to show you guys...
BTW, I PM'ed you about the exhaust a couple of times...but I forgot to ask in those if it was the stock "cat back" or the full CB that Racing Beat sells on their site (ie: the one that protegegarage sells for 450$)

i got your pm's and have replied .. its the FULL Cb that came stock on the Mp3 ..

For some reason I didn't get that PM, but either way, can you really call it a catback seeing as, unless I'm mistaken, the piping between the midpipe and the racing beat axleback is the same as stock proteg?
Seeing as I have an MP3, I will therefore leave you to sell the axleback to someone for whom it would be an upgrade.
Thx for replying though :)

gjmoreo said:
i got your pm's and have replied .. its the FULL Cb that came stock on the Mp3 ..

CulRidr said:
For some reason I didn't get that PM, but either way, can you really call it a catback seeing as, unless I'm mistaken, the piping between the midpipe and the racing beat axleback is the same as stock proteg?
Seeing as I have an MP3, I will therefore leave you to sell the axleback to someone for whom it would be an upgrade.
Thx for replying though :)

You already own a MP3 and you WERE looking to buy the same exhaust that you have already on your car?? Dont get it ...

You said in your 2nd post that you were selling a RB catback...THIS is a RB catback: http://www.racingbeat.com/FRprotege.htm and that is what I thought you were selling. As mentioned in the link, our MP3 doesn't have a catback system; it's an upgraded muffler (axleback). Sorry to sound like I'm bashing, I'm just letting you know why I was interested...

gjmoreo said:
You already own a MP3 and you WERE looking to buy the same exhaust that you have already on your car?? Dont get it ...

my guess is he meant the catback system from his MP3 designed by Racing Beat. Also, it is an upgrade for P5 owners...I believe the piping is 0.25" wider

whitemp5seattle said:
my guess is he meant the catback system from his MP3 designed by Racing Beat. Also, it is an upgrade for P5 owners...I believe the piping is 0.25" wider

BINGO.

damn the car has been paid off for a while now and I still have not posted updated pics...Note to self: i gotta get on dat.

I like them, I just bought a CF set, they are overlays tho... gotta find me a heatgun and install them soon.

Back