Ice's N/A Build

Hey man ive been having a blast reading this thread at work! (I have a desk job unfortunately), but is the car OK? My p5 just got pretty smashed in on the left side about the same spot, got side swiped by a dumb *&%$ing *!^@& clueless driver (interpret that how you want). Mine has since been 'totaled' but since its over 7yrs old it wont get a salvage title! Instead of scrapping it for like $3000 and buying a worse handling car im keeping the old girl fixing her up! So far ive picked up a parts car (02 es sedan) and am in the process of labeling the wiring harness so i can pull the engine and trans to rebuild. I swapped over the headlights from it and the door i needed which plugged right in *phew*.
Anyways, I wish you the best of luck whatever is going on. Your thread has given me inspiration to start my own on here as soon as its nice out and my camera battery isn't dead

Last edited:
Hey Gents,

Sorry for the lack of update. Car was written off. :(

I actually don't seem to have any photos of it. They've all been deleted not by any conscious thought, just worked out that way.

I'll be back though at some point. Need to work out wtf happened though, it irks me.

I see you have high comp pistons,mine are 11.0:1.Do you seem to go through starters like I have? What better options are available?

Last edited:
Back