Who here has the most miles on their MS3?!

another one of these....?? time to search for the old one and merge them

done....

bought 12/07 43k so far.
still runs like a champ! even with mods!

Only had to bring it in once to the dealer, for a broken cd changer. Thats about it!

had a 50 mile commute each way, everyday for 6 days a week. irvine -> downtown LA =(
thanks goodness i moved closer to work and only commute 25 a way.

Last edited:
oh yeah, and with my 43k I haven't had to replace a thing.

I replaced stuff for better performing stuff though. Brakes are still good!

31000 miles and the turbo started smoking off and on about 3 months ago. I really like the car but this turbo bulls*** is really starting to piss me off. Yea I know I can get a new one but putting it back to stock is a waste of a day that I dont have. I would rather know what is causing it then slap on a new one and 1 or 2 years later it does it again. I'm going to install a oil flow reducer then catch can and relocate the pcv that should cure it. Well I hope it does.

31000 miles and the turbo started smoking off and on about 3 months ago. I really like the car but this turbo bulls*** is really starting to piss me off. Yea I know I can get a new one but putting it back to stock is a waste of a day that I dont have. I would rather know what is causing it then slap on a new one and 1 or 2 years later it does it again. I'm going to install a oil flow reducer then catch can and relocate the pcv that should cure it. Well I hope it does.

Are you talking about the Bnoon Banjo Bolt mod?

Yep seems it is part of the solution but not the complete fix.

Makes sense. Too much oil press on one side and No backpressure on the other side...Oil will go to the path of least resistance and flow thru the seal. Its almost like its a pressurized carbon seal used on Jet engines.

Back