Who has the fastest MP3 around?

Kooldino

MOTM Winner Jan '09
Authorized Vendor
Contributor
:
MP3
Who has the fastest MP3 around?

I know it's not me...i just broke 1100 miles on mine, so I'm just starting to get heavy on the accelerator. But after all of these mods everyone is doing, I'm curious as to how well they perform. Post all of your performance specs in this thread:

0-60:
0-100:
0-120:
1/4 mile:
top speed:

Also be sure to list your mods if they're not in your signature.

Duno most people have the same thing, cai and exhoust, that's what i got but i'm getting nos soon so i duno :D

-------------------
<embed src="http://autogts.homestead.com/files/movie1.swf" quality=high pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="90"></embed>

It's gonna be me as soon as all my stuff gets here dangit. Ordered cams, exhaust, CAI, S-AFC, and a fuel pressure regulator. Wanna hurry up and get them on so I can claim fastest for a day or 2 before somebody beats me to the punch hehe.

Hey Hukster? Do you like my blue tint I put on that MP3? I want to do that if I can ever find the damn blue tint. :D

Well, if jayrcr is telling the truth, which I think he is, it would make him the fastest MP3 right now. Remember he posted in Linuxninja's post, asking about NITROUS.

Originally posted by jayrcr:
<STRONG>This is for the serious people who want to know about nitrous.Ive been racing cars for a long time. My dad drag raced nitrous feed elimanator cars for 20 years. So you could say its in my blood. From my own experiences ive found nitrous the cheapest and the best way to race. Sure there are many pro"s and con"s about it.Theres alot of options out there like turbo's . And ive only seen one mp3 whith a turbo.Then theres superchargers but when will there be one available.Right now im running nitrous on my mp3 KIT #05115 DRY MANIFOLD KIT. Ok its a mustang kit but they sell it as an import kit.So far its seemed to run good no problems. Im also running a nos fuel pressure regulater at 45psi.My best time at the track so far is 14.3 @93.9 mph.I think thats prety good for stock.And on 17's.Oh ya I forgot the cone filter.One more thing before I go alway's you's 2 step colder plugs. :rolleyes:</STRONG>

Those numbers (if they're true) will probably stand for a long time, or until the aftermarket develops for the MP3. Sadly, no "affordable" Naturally Aspirated engine kit for the MP3 will ever achieve those numbers. Not with the few available parts we have to choose from. Again, this is just my .02 realistic cents

MP3-Owner that's youre photoshop job hehe dint know it was youre tho, hehe nice job hope you dont mind me using it :D ;) , i like it tho i wona get it to wonder how mach is it ?, i need to go around and ask :D

--------------------------------
<embed src="http://autogts.homestead.com/files/movie1.swf" quality=high pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="90"></embed>

Well, let's keep this thread open so that when people mod their cars, they can post it.

BTW, I read in some magazine that our car beat the corvette in the slalom.

i mabey the fastest but there is some one behind you thats faster and more powerful.with all the things im seeing in the works for our MP3 racing domination.we will come out swinging.

Not me, but I am working on it. I have a friend of mine thats manages a shop around here that I gave a sheet of all the mods I want done, He is pricing them this week, and will let me know the prices on wendsday. Then I will inform you on my upcoming mods!!!

how far is arlington from houston me and my girl are planning aget away in two weeks mabey well; check it out up there

Hey, its not too far, about a four hour drive, me and my girlfriend were just in Houston a couple months ago. We were on vacation and went to Astroworld, then went to San Antonio to Fiesta Texas. Houston was pretty cool, but it pissed me off because we stayed at holiday inn astrodome, and it ws not near as nice as the pics it shows on the net, and the drive to get to the galleria was a pain in the butt. The streets are terrible, and I got a ticket for being lost and doing a uturn where not permitted.
But other than that, it was fun!!!!

0-60: 4.3 sec
0-100: 10.2 sec
0-120: N/A
1/4 mile: 12.8 sec
top speed: 189 mph

:eek:

[ 11-26-2001: Message edited by: Nik ]

Where is MP3Girly? She tested her car. I will let her tell you the numbers. If houston Raceway park hadn't been rained out it could have been official.
As for my integra with intake and exhaust,

0-60 = 6.95 sec (I don't think this was a good reading though. My bro timed it but it just doesn't seem right. 7.1 or so makes more sense)
I didn't get to do the 1/4 mile this weekend which sucks. Maybe christmas break will give me another chance to go to the track.

Wow Res-san, you're just all over the board! I don't really remember my 0-60 number, it was something like 11 seconds X_x But that was Morgan testing it, and that was without the CAI.. I'll have to take it out to Dogwood sometime soon and give'm a few runs, see how it works with the new toy installed ~_^

Oh yeah.. *adds stuff*

My parents are gonna be only giving me an hour online a night now.. so I'm gonna use most of it to play EQ. If I don't post that much at all, sorry.. I'll get around to it eventually @_@

-girly

[ 11-26-2001: Message edited by: mp3girly ]

Originally posted by Jag61180:
<STRONG>Not me, but I am working on it. I have a friend of mine thats manages a shop around here that I gave a sheet of all the mods I want done, He is pricing them this week, and will let me know the prices on wendsday. Then I will inform you on my upcoming mods!!!</STRONG>

hey jag, just wondering what mods r u planning to do, and also if u can tell me about the prices! thx!

That sucks Shawn. Why are they doing that? I wouldn't be able to handle 1 hour online. I am online the whole day practically.
(sleep, class, internet for hours, class, internet for hours, no time for sleep need more internet)
That is why I am so frustrated with this off topic board. I really like this board because people on here aren't stubborn ass holes like some other sites. We need to get this board moving ESPECIALLY OFF TOPIC! Anyway, Sorry to hear that you are not getting adequite online time. I hope it doesn't last.

Back