Who has the fastest MP3 around?

0-60:8.7 (with a stopwatch)
0-100:?
0-120:?
1/4 mile:16.5
top speed:I've taken it to just over 100...

LinuxRacr said:
Trust me, The car will go a lot faster than just over 100 mph.

Yeah, i know that...but I'm too scared of getting pulled over!

freekwonder said:
steve - what about MDFMK, i thought it had the majority of the orginial members. the cd is good. i now Sascha (sp?) started it back in 2000. ill have to check out Slick idiot. thanks for the heads up

The only song I really know from MDFMK is that song called "Get Outa My head." I think that song is tight.

LinuxRacr said:

The only song I really know from MDFMK is that song called "Get Outa My head." I think that song is tight.

Witch hunt is good. dont expect anymore MDFMK cds though, i think they went back to KMFDM, their new cd is out now

The article that everyone is talking about, well, the dealership I bought mine from had about 10 of the article on the dash when I bought mine. Mazda had put together the article as an ad for the car and highlighted the selling points that benefit the car. (Almost half the article)
Anyway, the slalom thing is true. It has a lot to do with the narrow stance our cars have vs. the vette and Ferrari. They are wider and that makes the slalom a little tougher on them. But that in no way detracts from the fact that we are faster. :) Gotta have something to brag about!
Anyway, since there's no real measure of fastest, I'll claim my car as the fastest MP3, and it's bone stock. I guess until I get to autocross against another MP3, I can hold the title! WOOHOO!

It is in the car and driver......i have two copies......and yes it was a z06 and spider that the mp3 out handled in the slalom......

Back