Who has the best loaner?

shaneMazda2000P said:
well, i am getting.... nothing, at all... cause i am 19... blows.... i am without a car for a day or 2, i dont have a 5 i have a 2000 lx..

as long as ur over 18 with a drovers lisence, they can give u a loaner

they did for me, and I was 18 baxk then

JCell said:

My warranty papers say the minimum age is 21. That's the other reason I have not taken my 3 in for any major warranty work because I would not have a car. That will change in 6 months thankfully.

JCell said:

not in louisiana, 21 to get a rental with LDS policy

yeah to rent a car down here you gotta be 21 and some places 25. but at the dealerships I don't know, Probably the same.

I've driven my Mazda6i loaner for 50 miles, and it's already used up a quarter tank. The tank's supposed to be 18 gallons, so 50/4.5 = 11 MPG???? I'll give it a little longer (until I use up the entire 1st tank's worth of gas) to make sure I'm not calculating things wrong, but if this doesn't improve I'm definitely returning this loaner and asking for a new one. I'm not sure how the MPG can be so low...nothing's noticably wrong with the car, and the tires are inflated fine.

I can't wait to get my Mazda5 back, I was getting 25 MPG on it!

i've gotten a beatup white neon...a big ass explorer and a brand spanking new blue dodge magnum with like 800 miles on her. that magnum was fun!

I traded up from an 05 MPV, 05 PT cruiser, and today I have an 05 Mazda6. They did have a red mustang v6 on their lot but I had them go through so much trouble to get the mazda6 I am sticking to it.

I was able to get rid of my crappy Sunfire and got a Corolla Sporty edition instead! SO much better! Now I can drive my loaner in peace -- everytime I drove that sunfire, it was just torture.

my best loaner was last year when my car was hit by a drunk driver. i got a 2004 chrysler sebring convertible. talk about a posh ride

Latest posts

Back