Who has the best loaner?

First got a Hyundai Santa Fe 4wd V6. Two days was enough! What a piece of ..... Quick call to Enterprise and picked up today a 2006 Chrysler 300, black, with a wwaayy bigger sunroof(pet peeve of the 5).
The kids love it......"total gangster car Dad!....Can we get one?!!"
RWD, Stability control OFF, it laid some NICE rubber on the driveway!!
"Can this car catch on fire too, Dad? It's pretty smokey!"
The umm.... kids, yeah..... the kids got a kick out of it just the same!

Yeah, we got this fugly Beige colored (inside and out) 05 MPV LX with 96 miles on it. I am thankful that the needs of my family and I are met (I actually love the tons of room in the back, but ahte the lack of room in the front), and I can't complain too much I guess. I am just given a reliable replacement for my car until they fix the problem and that's what really counts.

The MPV does really suck compared to driving my 5 (or ZX2), but as compared to other mini-vans, it does feel a bit more responsive (in my experience).

My car is in the dealer for a couple of weeks atleast...and i get no loaner. Don't you love waiting for a clutch to be delivered?

FrostyCarbon said:
First got a Hyundai Santa Fe 4wd V6. Two days was enough! What a piece of ..... Quick call to Enterprise and picked up today a 2006 Chrysler 300, black, with a wwaayy bigger sunroof(pet peeve of the 5).
The kids love it......"total gangster car Dad!....Can we get one?!!"
RWD, Stability control OFF, it laid some NICE rubber on the driveway!!
"Can this car catch on fire too, Dad? It's pretty smokey!"
The umm.... kids, yeah..... the kids got a kick out of it just the same!

Yeah A guy at work has a 300 and we are always switching up rides for fun. 300 is fun, the bigger v6 can real be some fun, feels alot like a v6 mustang (which is a very strong 6 banger imo) but with better gearing in an auto. I thought about asking for a 300 as the trunk is HUGE, but i asked for the mpv and im picking it up tomorrow...darn my brain.

my dad bought a Titan and one time they gave him a hyundai accent(the sport one, like it mattered). good thing it was only for 3 days

Yeah, Rita is about to start hitting us with flooding and all. I deliver for Papa John's on the weekend and they said they are going to be open no matter what the weather (dorks). I'm putting the ZX2 away and I'm gonna use the loaner MPV to drive through the water.

Hedges said:
My car is in shop now for body work from an accident. Gave me 05 Corrola to drive! :( Crappy interior and I feel so high off ground :p
when they gave me the sentra, i felt so low off the ground, lol ,also the crappy ,small interior,amd lack of power... well at least i got my Tribute back after 36 hours

Last edited:
AURGH

I had a choice between a Grand Am, Grand Prix, Impala, or a Sunfire.

I picked the Sunfire because it was 4-cyl and (hopefully) not as gas guzzling as the other three.

It's my first day and I already hate driving this car :(

last time i got a freakin cavalier :(

springs were so soft, the car felt it wanted to flip over around corners, and the crapiest stereo EVER!!!

Traded in my 6 loaner for an MPV loaner - even though I was getting pretty used to the 6 automatic - it just wasn't great to use with the kids. I have no knowledge of MPV's - it seemed pretty nice - a new '05 LX in nordic green metallic or something. Had 49 miles on it when I picked it up.

Pirana said:
I got the worst one....a 2003 Buick Century in gold...(puke)
they gave me one in white last time i went in. i drove it strait home and took out the mp3. those buicks are freakin HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, the last car i owned, a 91 buick regal jiggles like a fat girl on water bed.... (cheers) (cheers) (cheers) I jiggle it, then jiggle the MSP (it dont jiggle) and be thankful for mazdas....

do u guys have to sign up for loaner car? i waited 1 month for loaner car last time. I got a 2003 protege es...i did some drifting and burnout outside teh dealership...lol

My cousin has a friend who's the serivce manager or something at a dealership up near his house, and when he (my cousin) took his 03 Accord in for warranty work, his buddy hooked him up with a Camaro SS. A 400 hp rear wheel drive rental car is not a good thing for tenagers to have. We damn near got in a LOT of trouble with that thing.

well, i am getting.... nothing, at all... cause i am 19... blows.... i am without a car for a day or 2, i dont have a 5 i have a 2000 lx..

Hellnightkid said:
do u guys have to sign up for loaner car?
Nope, it's included in the warranty for the Mazda5. I'm not sure if it is part of the warranty for all 06 models though.

Latest posts

Back