Where to buy Mazda parts online?

With a brand spanking new 2023 CX-5 in my garage, I am now looking for trusted online sources, with affordable prices for Mazda parts.

I previously owned a Ford Escape and found the local Ford dealer prices to be steep. Over time I found several Ford dealers in other states, and Ford parts sellers (non-dealer), that had better pricing and quicker part availability.

I would appreciate the names of online Mazda parts sources that you trust, (even better if they have affordable pricing).

Thank you, TR

Ceric,

That is gold! It took me years to get my trusted Ford folks figured out.

Now I can get right to ordering parts.

Thank you, TR

I use Jake Sweeny Mazda in Cincinnati OH for oem parts. Pretty much the same prices as the other low price dealers and it's near enough for me to pickup in person for zero shipping charge. Blows my selling dealer's parts prices out of the water.

https://www.mazdacarpartsonline.com/

What part of the country are you located @mazda-manic ?

Just a quick update on my first online parts order:

I put together a list of spare parts and placed an order with mazdaswag.com.
I selected them due to slightly better shipping prices, and they appeared to have everything in-stock.
Order placed 08-01-23. As of 08-10-23, no parts received.

I logged into my account at mazdaswag and the order is still "processing". It says "One or more of your parts are coming to us from a Mazda distribution center, which can take 5-7 business days to arrive." I now wonder how much of their catalog is actually in-stock, and how much is ordered after a customer places an order.

It would have been nice to know in advance that they didn't even stock one or more of the parts that I ordered. I'm not too impressed so far. Fortunately I'm not in a major hurry for the parts, but not being clear regarding parts availability while ordering doesn't endear me to make future orders.

Next time I'll try one of the other dealers that was at least straight with me regarding parts availability.

Mazdashop.ca by Scarboro Mazda is a Mazda dealer in Canada and it’s a legit Mazda OEM parts online seller. It’s been used by many members here especially for the Mazda OEM Canadian-only Premium floor liners. The prices on Mazda FL-22 coolant and Mazda ATF FZ are also significantly lower than US prices recently. And they do ship to US addresses.

Last edited:
S&H can add up quickly.
If I buy a lot of accessories and replacement parts in one purchase, I often go with mazdaparts.org.
Their S&H is free if more than $100.

most mazda dealera websites dont show inventory. There is one I have found that does but they are on the east coast Shop Replacement OEM Mazda Parts & Accessories | Werner Mazda Parts

mazdaparts.org also seem ok but last time I ordered air filter they sent one which was open and tested (there was some oily spots). For accessories they are the good and its free shipping over 100 as mentioned. They are on ebay too with the same prices.

Often times your local dealers can prce match up to 15% discount if they feel like it. You gotta ask but have to be there in person.

Ebay used to be cheaper but no more, so dont bother with ebay or amazon for oem. Its more expensive nowadays.

Bam Wholesale (linked above) is always the cheapest prices but I havent ordered from them yet.0

Last edited:
S&H can add up quickly.
If I buy a lot of accessories and replacement parts in one purchase, I often go with mazdaparts.org.
Their S&H is free if more than $100.
It’s very easy to reach $100 of total purchases nowadays with OEM parts price went up so much by Mazda in last couple of years.

Mazdashop.ca by Scarboro Mazda is a Mazda dealer in Canada and it’s a legit Mazda OEM parts online seller. It’s been used by many members here especially for the Mazda OEM Canadian-only Premium floor liners. The prices on Mazda FL-22 coolant and Mazda ATF FZ are also significantly lower than US prices recently. And they do ship to US addresses.
Here’s a recent example of experience getting the Mazda ATF FZ from Mazdashop.ca. Remember the Mazda ATF FZ、FL-22 coolant、and SG1 gear oil from Canada are in metric container where the price is for 1-liter bottle or 4-liter container which is a bit more than quart / gallon container in the US. And many online sellers don’t ship oils or fluids for some reason.

⋯ I got genuine Mazda fluid in liters from Mazdashop online - they had the best price and it was half what my local dealership in Florida is charging.

If you want to do a "Triple Drain and Fill" without changing the filter, buy 11 quarts of transmission fluid.

Ebay used to be cheaper but no more, so dont bother with ebay or amazon for oem. Its more expensive nowadays.
There are so many counterfeit products out there now that I don't buy anything "New" at eBay anymore.

With amazon, I try to stick with items "sold and shipped by amazon", and often refuse to order items sold and shipped from 3rd parties that I do not know.

Order Update:

Parts ordered 8-1. As of 8-17, order status is still "In Progress". This for 3 fuses and 2 relays.

I sent MazdaSwag an email today asking when I can expect the parts to be shipped.

If I don't like the answer, I will request an order cancellation and refund, and take my business elsewhere.

Last edited:
Parts order update-
Received an email update that the parts finally arrived in my mailbox.
Ordered 08-01-23, received 08-23-23. :confused:

Last edited:
Back