Where do you work?

Systems Analyst at Southern Farm Bureau Life Insurance Company's main office in Mississippi. I am a living example of the movie "Office Space". :)

I wait tables during the day monday through sunday...teach drums at a private music school on saturdays. I also am a promoter for a marketing company in LA, so that's seasonal. I also play in a funk/rock band, we gig all the time. And on top of that, starting in september, I'll be going back to college working for ASE in auto mechanics. 3 jobs and a band...plus school time coming soon.

I wish we had done this thread about 8 months ago when i was desperately looking for an internship in networking.

By the way..

Although my summer was wasted studying.. I am now CCNP certified. (Cisco Certified Network Professional)

woo hoo

I am a USCG captain I run fishing and sightseeing boats I manage the whole business we have two fishing boats and one sightseeing boat

sounds like fun....my mom lives in naples we may have to check you out when i visit her again:cool:

US Army Active Duty...13M - Multiple Launch Rocket System, but soon re-classing to 97E - Interregator

FOX News Channel, Freelance Engineer.

Very happy to be off today-since the blackouts took out NYC, Washington is running the whole channel! I'd have to work :D

IT Procurement Administrator (14 years with my company now). I get to buy all the neat stuff. Plus; I now have this really sweet iPaq H3650. Oh; did I mention, I have the absolute coolest car in the parking lot?

47b3d631b3127cce8c379f5aac1f0000001610

I work for Zenith & LG(goldstar) and I started eBay sales for zenith TV's since end of April.
user id is Zenith_outlet :D

I work at the Stockton Rural Cemetery. I sit in the office and do paperwork, walk around outside on the gorunds and monitor the workers, answer the phones, and a majority of my time I sit in the office on the computer...which is what I am doing right now...^-^. But I will be jobless soon. leaving to go to school. (Academy of Art College,SF-in anyone cares)

Cust Ops Auditing Programmer. Writing robots and database queries for Nextel Communications HQ in Reston VA.
Mostly I sit here and pretend to be looking at code when in fact I am looking at the forum all day :D

Protege2K said:
I work at a golf country club, where I have to kiss all these rich people's asses. The worst is teaching the people how to swing who have no ability when it comes to swinging a golf club. God I hate all those people.

I use to work at a Country Club...lol Gotta love those golf cart races:D Especially driving on 2 wheels:D :D

Right now, I'm a securiy guard. Man, this job is easy.(sleep)

General Sales Manager For SPD racing in San Diego, we are a mail order/ retail co. for import performance parts.

Latest posts

Back