Wheel Spacers

Looks good, Thomas (thumb) My brother picked up the 10mm Ichiba Spacers for the RH's, he was afraid the 15's would be too much. I like em though....

Thanks bro, yeah u need an aggressive fender roll to run 15mm spacers, but then again im slammed on skunk sleeves

Dude, I'm on Ion fronts and normal MSP rears with Illumina struts and my 15mm spacers rub like a b****... I need to fix my roll too, but only by 1 or 2mm.

can you throw some pics up? will be good for future reference for everyone to see

Ive been thinking about putting wider spacers in the front. I was thinking about going 15mm in the front and slapping the 5mm spacer on the rear. That would put me at F+28, R+38.

Fronts rub too FYI... 10mm really is the way to go, but 15mm looks soooo mcuh better - just have to drive carefully

I've got 3mm spacers all the way around, just needed a little extra clearance, tire was rubbing on my coilover locking nut/spring perch. Tried 7mm spacers in the front even that little change looked great, not sure how people are saying up to 8mm is safe on stock studs, it is not, I barely got 3 turns on the lugs with 7mm.

Fronts rub too FYI... 10mm really is the way to go, but 15mm looks soooo mcuh better - just have to drive carefully

I guess it depends on what matters most to the individual car owner. If mine was a show car and 15mm spacers looked best I would run them. But since mine is a daily driver and I bought it cuz it was a ball to push through its paces I would not want a mod that forced me to drive "carefully". 10mm looks plenty good to me and doesn't limit driveability.

I guess it depends on what matters most to the individual car owner. If mine was a show car and 15mm spacers looked best I would run them. But since mine is a daily driver and I bought it cuz it was a ball to push through its paces I would not want a mod that forced me to drive "carefully". 10mm looks plenty good to me and doesn't limit driveability.

Yeah... I like the way the 15mm look too much to take them off right now. Its a daily driver with occasional thrashing and doesn't rub, but in extreme circumstances. Either stiffer springs or a teensy bit of camber would fix all, but for me, its all good at the moment...

put some RH 17" by 7.5" with 45 offset on my P5. Problem is I am hitting my endlinks(?) barely if I force the steering wheel completely over to one side. How would I measure what size spacers I need to fix this?

put some RH 17" by 7.5" with 45 offset on my P5. Problem is I am hitting my endlinks(?) barely if I force the steering wheel completely over to one side. How would I measure what size spacers I need to fix this?

there's an offset calculator online somewhere, I forget though. Do a quick google search and you'll find it

Or you can do it the "blue collar" way.... get a handful of fender washers and shim out your wheel until it clears the end link by 1/8" or so, and then use a ruler with mm's to measure the stack of wahers you used. My guess is that you'll end up buying 5mm spacers because they're plentiful out there and easy to find, and they'll move your wheels out nearly 1/4" which should clear the end links with an 1/8" of extra room.

Or you can do it the "blue collar" way.... get a handful of fender washers and shim out your wheel until it clears the end link by 1/8" or so, and then use a ruler with mm's to measure the stack of wahers you used. My guess is that you'll end up buying 5mm spacers because they're plentiful out there and easy to find, and they'll move your wheels out nearly 1/4" which should clear the end links with an 1/8" of extra room.

5mm is 1/5 of an inch (less actually, 1" = 25.4mm), not 1/4; even tho you said nearly... Not to be a dick or anything, lol. ;)

The "blue collar" way works well... I did it the redneck way: stick your index finger in where you want to get clearance at; make note of where on your finger the " proper mark" is at. Then go inside and measure your finger to that mark, and proceed to shop/order spacers online. (hump)

Yeah... I guess I could have been more precise, but then it wouldn't have been "blue collar" anymore, lol. 5mm = .20inches 6mm = approx. .25 inches (1/4"). But its a lot easier to say nearly 1/4" than to say its 5/100's shy of being 1/4"!

yeah... I guess i could have been more precise, but then it wouldn't have been "blue collar" anymore, lol. 5mm = .20inches 6mm = approx. .25 inches (1/4"). But its a lot easier to say nearly 1/4" than to say its 5/100's shy of being 1/4"!

.1968 (rofl2)

Sorry, just waiting til this god forsaken week is over and I can get out of here for the weekend. May have to go get twisted tonight...

ok, so i'm running 5zigen pro racer gn+'s 17x7.5 225/45 tire and i'm having an issue idk if anyone else is.... I'm rubbing in the back which is common but in the front the wheel is directly under the spring mount on the shock. and on a bad bump it hits and rubs it... fender rolling is happening in the next couple days.

I'm thinking of getting the ichiba 20mm spacers to have it pushed out from under the mount. any objections?....can't remember the offset off the top of my head.

Back