What's your mileage?

What's the milage on your 3rd Gen Protege5 or Protege?

• Total voters
IMG_2637.jpg

Looking forward to the 200K mile money shot..

IMG_2646.jpg

Cleanest she's been in quite a while..

IMG_2647.jpg

IMG_2648.jpg

Still has a nice shine to her.. Need to claybar/polish/touchup chips but she'll do.

Here's the latest object of my desire that's been taking my attention off the wife's P5-

IMG_2512small.jpg

Well... I just rolled over 48k about a week or so ago on my P5. She was turbo'd at around 47500 so lets see how long this will last...

I just rolled over 50k last Thursday...
Haha, I'm over 65k miles now so that makes almost 20k turbocharged miles to refer to my previous posts. I do however think the engine is on it's last leg with the amount of oil it's burning so I think I've answered my question of how long this would last, LOL.

Looking forward to the 200K mile money shot..

Cleanest she's been in quite a while..

Still has a nice shine to her.. Need to claybar/polish/touchup chips but she'll do.

Here's the latest object of my desire that's been taking my attention off the wife's P5-
*edited pics*
MMMM.. midnight blue is such a pretty color! :D

*i just rolled 56k*

WOW I cannot believe this thread is still alive how long ago did I post this... sweet thanks guys.. good info

Just checked when I opened this, tomorrow will be exactly 2 years this thread has lived. That is sik.

WOW I cannot believe this thread is still alive how long ago did I post this... sweet thanks guys.. good info

Just checked when I opened this, tomorrow will be exactly 2 years this thread has lived. That is sik.

LOL....well as long as we keep driving our cars, there will always be an update to be made.

Just an update on my mileage, I am at a little over 77k, Thats roughly 10k in two years of driving.

Just an update on my mileage, I am at a little over 77k, Thats roughly 10k in two years of driving.

damn dude! WHat do you do only drive that thing like once a week or soemthing? I drive my truck like 1 or 2 times a wee and have put just about that in 1.5 years!!!!

Should hit 190k today

I should hit 190,000 today on my way home from work. I got it less than 3 years ago with 80,000 on it. I haven't replaced anything mechanical other than tires, struts, brakes, fluids, etc. Knock on wood. I have a timing belt kit and water pump waiting to go on it along with a new valve cover gasket set. I can't believe that this is still the original clutch. If it is, great!

Back