Whats the fastest have you got your 5 up to?

leungwingkei said:
People tend to associate Ford's ownership in various companies as a bad thing. I can see the reason of this being that Ford builds less than reliable cars in the US.

But people are too narrow sighted. Ford Europe builds some really great cars like the Mondeo, Focus, Fiesta, etc. In addition, Ford ownership in some of these companies have revitalized them rather than harmed them. Look at Volvo, and its expanding products lines. Land Rover, and its flagship. Jaguar and the new aluminum bodied XJ. And finally look at Mazda. Mazda in the 90s was an unpopular Japanese manufacturer hiding in the shadows behind Nissan and Toyota, by building cheaper clones of the bigger companies offerings.

But in recent years it all changed. Mazda started to create a brand image and seeked out and directed its mainstream products towards a niche market. The 3, 6 can attest to that.

This is partly due to Ford's ownership, and how is this a bad thing??<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

accuser said:
your smokin if you choose an acura over a beamer... i would even go as far as saying ur nuts for choose and audi over a beamer... compare the m5 to the rs6... and what do you got... a much more luxurious car... for a smaller price tag... and about the same hp... and because they are AWD is what makes them not dominate... even with more power... it's alot harder to distribute power to 4 wheels at high speeds then it is to distribute power to 2 wheels at high speeds. and the honda motors that are in those acuras may be a v 6 ... but sorry to tell you man... they are still slow... i guess i'm just a beamer guy... i've owned 2 of them already and i'm only 24yrs old... when it comes to luxury for the comon car... nothing tops a beamer or a benz... there the best at it if yo uask me

this has got to be the coolest smiley icon i have ever seen in my life...(mj)
if you were really into bmws youd know its bimmer not beamer :D

Stealth5 said:
if you were really into bmws youd know its bimmer not beamer :D
lol...
your absolutely right... how could i forget...
SIM SIMMA WHO GOT THE KEYS TO MY BIMMER!!!!

i'm tellin u guys... these smilies are too f**kin much... LOLLLLL!!!!

(bj)
(boobs)
(godown)

Back