What video games are you currently playing?

hmm, i'm playing (all for xbox) fable, need for speed underground 2, ninja gaiden black, nfl 2k5 (with updated rosters), blitz: the league....

and i'm thinking about getting half-life 2..i'm on the bubble about it

sickpro5 said:
fable can get kinda addictive..

really...it's my favorite rpg/action/adventure game ever....too bad it's kinda short...

i was playing it yesterday, a townsman came up to me and said he wanted a wedding ring from me, so i punched him.

anybody know if theres an emulator for goldeneye on the compy? i heard steam or something was developing a new version of goldeneye with half-life2 graphics...

DE31 said:
anybody know if theres an emulator for goldeneye on the compy? i heard steam or something was developing a new version of goldeneye with half-life2 graphics...

if they did that i would so buy it! (first)

lol..fable is short only becuz when you start to play it you dont stop...therefore your done in like 2 or 3 days....but at least you can go back and play a diff character....the story is somewhat different...

Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past (SNES)

And...

Resident Evil 4(Gamecube) Its my 5th time thru. That game never gets old.

A Link to the Past = best Zelda game ever.

Currently playing X-Men Legends and Metroid Prime.

I like to pick up old games on the cheap.

I just picked up the expansion pack for Battlefield 2..........anyone played it yet?

I played a few singleplayer maps, and the grappling hook and zipline are fun. It will be totally different playing multiplayer now since you have to keep your eye out at ALL times on EVERY rooftop. Noone will be running on the streets anymore, everyone will be perched on the rooftops, lol.

Haven't played any MP maps yet, had to DL and apply the patch. The singleplayer is MUCH harder. I put it on easy just to explore some of the new maps without having to worry about getting wasted, and I got tagged alot more than you normally would. It is alot harder to take down the flags. It used to take only a few minutes to go into single player and take downt he win by flags, but it took alot longer to do so now. The new vehicles are great, the new weapons are great, I don't know how many times I got flashbanged by the CPU, and the gas effect is pretty cool. I like the night maps too. The Spec Ops job seems to have got the biggest win out of this expansion, with the addition on the grappling hook and flashbangs. They can get you almost wherever you want, and get you out of any situation.

Haha, one other thing to add. If you are on an ATV, make sure there are no other vehicles around you. A CPU got on an ATV and before he got to move, I broadsided it with a pickup and it blew to pieces instantly, it was pretty funny. The truck was fine too, lol.

Playing some old Sega Genesis games today via emulator:

Sonic The Hedgehog
Shinobi III
Mortal Kombat
Mortal Kombat II

Back